| seventeen |

" Are you ready, Youngjae? "

" Ready as I'll ever be. "

Since none of us had any interaction with girls whatsoever, there were no bridesmaids.

That's what you get when everyone's gay for eachother I guess.

The couples were divided evenly between Jaebum and I's side. His best man was Jackson and of course mine was Mark.

He got Yoongi, Namjoon, Chanyeol, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yugyeom while I got Jimin, Jin, Baekhyun, Jungkook, and BamBam.

Half of them were drama queens and it was like hell dealing with them but I loved all of them.

Jinyoung offered to walk with me down the aisle since neither of my parents were alive to do so. Him and Jin were more of a mother than my real one ever was.

Jaebum and I were getting married at the beach today. Cliche of course, just as every marriage is.

It was when everyone started walking out that it really hit me.

I was going to be Im Jaebum's husband. More like wife. But that's for another subject.

JB's eomma was holding Eliana while this happened because she was of course too little.

The person that was uniting JB and I as a married couple was none other then —you probably guessed it— Jisoo.

His husband, Jeonghan, was also in attendance.

" It's your turn Youngjae. "

I took a deep breath, trying my best to calm down.

" You've got this. Just imagine Jaebum. "

I listened to Jinyoung's words as I heard everyone stand up, sand shuffling along the ground.

" Go. "

I rounded the corner of the beach house, Jinyoung following.

My breath left me as I saw Jaebum standing there, grinning from ear to ear.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

The flowing dresses of the women in the crowd blew with the wind's soft howl.

The flowers that were carefully placed around each seat seemed vibrant in the light of the sun.

I heard the delicate sound of the waves in front of us crashing against one another and slowly crawling up the sand only to recede back into the ocean.

But the only thing that mattered, was Jaebum.

When I finally was standing in front of him, Jinyoung went to stand beside Mark on the platform.

Jaebum reached out his hand, helping me up the few stairs.

" You look beautiful. "

Tears begun to well up in my eyes but I had to turn the emotions down for now.

" Thank you bummie. "