| eighteen |

Quick Authors Note
Holy Jisoos, it's been three years with BTS, I'm dead. I love my little sunshines. Anyways, I am very sad to inform you this the last chapter of daddy lessons. I know, tears are flowing. possibly more 2jae and/or kpop ships books coming??? who knows. anywho, here's the chapter. :)

— — — — —

" BamBam, I am going to tell you one more damn time to stop dabbing on top of the tables! "

Of course, the reception couldn't run smoothly. My dysfunctional excuse of friends had to act like idiots.

I growled as Bam continued to smirk at me and dab. Did I mention he was standing on top of the reception table.

" If you don't get off the table, you're not getting any action tonight. "

BamBam's eyes widened at Yugyeom's threat and he quickly stepped down.

I sighed exasperatingly, sitting down and pouting.

" Baby, what's wrong? "

I looked up as Jaebum placed his hands on my thighs, pushing hair out of my face.

" I just wanted this day to be better. We got married for crying out loud! I just want them to act normal for once. For the sake of our wedding. It's stupid. I don't know why I'm so mad about it, I know it's just them being themselves but I just want a nice day with my husband. The least I'm asking for is for them to behave. "

A tear fell down my cheek and Jaebum wiped it away with his lips, then pressing them to my lips.

" I love you, okay? I'll tell them to stop. "

I watched as JB stood up, giving everyone the evil eye.

" If you guys don't calm the fuck down, I'm going beat all of your asses. Youngjae wants a nice reception and he wants to have a nice day without all of you acting like a bunch of dumbasses. Now act like you have some sense and sit down. "

They all gulped and sat down in their chairs. I couldn't help but be slightly more attracted to him at his raging fit of protectiveness, but that was for another time.

He turned back around, squatting down to my level in the chair.

" Better? "

I smiled, nodding.

" You didn't have to be so harsh bummie. "

" What my sunshine wants, my sunshine gets. "

Jisoo stood up from the main wedding party table.

" If you guys could all turn to face the center as our couple will have their first dance as husband and husband. Or wife. Whatever Youngjae prefers. "

I chuckled at his statement, allowing Jaebum to take my hand and guide me to the dance floor in the middle of the spacious building we rented for the reception.

You could probably guess what song we danced to.

" When your legs don't work like they used to before... "

Tears welled up in my eyes as he snaked his arms around my waist, nuzzling into me and brushing his lips against my cheek.

" You mean everything to me.. "

He always knew how to make me blush. It was something that immediately affected me as soon as I met him in the cafe.

It's absolutely insane how you can meet someone one day as a complete stranger and they can turn out to be the love of your life.

When the song neared to an end, we welcomed all of the other couples to join us on the floor as the next slow song played.

It was mind blowing that no matter how rowdy and wild all of them were, they were completely tranquil and calm when in the arms of their lover.

Even Taehyung was calm. That was something rare not many saw except for Jungkook. Kookie was shy when he met Tae and of course, Tae went for it. He was not shy about saying what and who he wanted. Words that were too dirty for little Kookie to be hearing at that age. But Tae got him in the end. And he would do anything for Jungkook.

I smiled as Jaebum and I slowly turned and I watched all of them.

Yoongi and Jimin. Although Yoongi liked to portray himself as being the sarcastic, heartless person he thinks he is, he wasn't fooling anyone with the way he looked at Jimin. He was in love with the happy ball of sunshine. They were complete opposites, but so right for eachother.

Jackson and Mark. I would've never imagined Mark would've fell for him. Jackson was the loud one who never stopped talking and was outrageously cocky for his own good. Mark is a quiet person who keeps to himself. I guess in a way, Mark really keeps Jackson calm and in check. He neutralizes him and I think that's what Jackson was always looking for.

Yugyeom and BamBam was something I never saw coming. The two young ones were always doing something mischievous together and I guess that transitioned from innocent to not so innocent. Bam was a little too young to take anything seriously when him and Yug first got together but that changed over time. I couldn't imagine the two sassy individuals with anyone but eachother now.

Namjoon and Jin was a no brainer. They're practically meant for one another. They were both more conservative, especially Jin, but Namjoon was a little more wild. They were the parent-like figures for everyone, including Jinyoung who wanted nothing more than some peace and quiet for once.

Jaebum and I? He is the more demanding and parent-like. He likes to act like he is at least. He puts everyone in line until it comes to me. He's far from how he acts around everyone else. He treats me like I'm the only person in the world and I couldn't ask for more. With me, he is playful and flirtatious. Maybe a little too flirtatious but I love that about him. We balance eachother out and were mature enough to even have a daughter of our own.

So as I watched our friends and family around us, I realized that this was all I needed. I had no blood related family left. But all of them, were my family.

All I needed was Jaebum, them, and my daughter.

And maybe a little more Jaebum.