| q&a answers pt. 3 |

madametae : okay boys, this is the final part of our q&a. please don't hesitate to shed a tear.

Taehyung : why would I cry. the fuck, everyone's way too annoying in this q&a anyway. except for my hot little baby Jungkook.

Yoongi : and you think I want to be here? I could be listening to Jimin's cute little moans while all of you fucks are acting like you don't have a brain.

Jimin : Yoongi! *cheeks begin turning pink* don't say that!

Jinyoung : how about all of you shut the hell up and let the author-nim speak!? honestly you're so damn annoying, I'm surprised she hasn't kicked your bratty asses!

Jin : what Jinyoung said. be patient and let's finish this q&a for the lovely readers.

madametae : this is why Jin and Jinyoung are my favorites. even though I'm Mark and Youngjae biased.

Jaebum and Jackson : he's mine!

madametae : I'm the damn author. I could fix that real quick and you two won't have your precious husband and fiancé anymore.

Namjoon : oh shit, y'all better shut the hell up.

madametae : anyways, Yoongi, you're up.

YJBGOD : do you top tho

Yoongi : what the hell, of course I do. Jimin is a power bottom. he is for real, the master of seduction. even though he's shy about it, he can work some magic.

Jimin : Yoongi, stop!

Yoongi : no, I want to tell everyone about how attractive it is when your face scrunches up in pleasure and those melodic noises leave your body.

madametae : okay, woah. let's calm down and not talk about your sex lives. I've heard enough out of Taehyung for this entire q&a.

kpoptrashcan33 : Where do you get really sweg, I went to Walmart but the section Jae told me to look in doesn't exist in our dimension

Yoongi : if you're talking about Jaebum, that idiot doesn't even have sweg himself, of course you couldn't find it. sweg comes naturally. I was born with sweg. just wait, your time will come.

madametae : Jiminie, you're next.

YJBGOD : do you got a kink tho

Jimin : *blushing* no-

Yoongi : yes, he does. he really likes leaving red marks on my back from his fingernails. my name is daddy in the bedroom, Jimin is obsessed with calling me that, and-

Jimin : okay, that's enough! fine, I have kinks. but no more telling!

kpoptrashcan33 : Did you ever find those jams though, if not, search in Namjoon's pantry or fridge, you're welcome.