| q&a answers pt. 1 |

Quick side note, have any of you seen Fire Truck by NCT 127 yet? I am snatched. And IM SO READY FOR BLACKPINK TO DEBUT. But anyways, here's the annoying but lovable characters from my book answering your questions. :)

- - - - -

madametae : okay hoes, were doing a q&a so be on your best behavior. that means especially you, Taehyung.

taehyung : why call me out? I didn't do anything!

madametae : sure jan. let's answer these questions, Jaebum you're up first.

YJBGOD : HOW MANY CHILDREN YOU AND YOUNGJAE HAVING

Jaebum : I don't really know yet, it's up to Youngjae really. But I wouldn't mind having possibly five.

Taehyung : hot damn JB. you must get tired out from all that work.

Jungkook : tae, please shut the hell up.

@VickyTan3 : hi

Jaebum : hello beautiful. *smiles and waves*

kpoptrashcan33 : where did you go for your honeymoon?

Jaebum : I took Youngjae to see the ocean off the coast of South Korea, and we stayed there for a bit, just finding little things to do around town. We didn't want to go far, like out of the country, because we didn't want to leave Eliana for so long. She stayed with Jin and Namjoon.

Namjoon : I heard my name being called, they call me baepsae! *starts doing bird dance*

madametae : *sighs* Namjoon, please stop. You know what will happen to you if Jin sees this.

Yoongi : Stop doing that idiotic dance. If I have to see it one more time, Namjoon, you will not live to see another day.

madametae : well then.

@Dejilei : On a scale of one to ten how happy are you with Youngjae? Plus make a cheesy line for Youngjae,please. ^^

Jaebum : Eleven. ;) Youngjae, you are the sunshine that brightens my day. Without you, my days are dark and dull. I need my sunshine to be happy.

Youngjae : I can't take these cheesy lines. I don't like blushing all the time, yah!

MsPark_Hana : Let Youngjae on top please~

Jaebum : lol no. Never going to happen. Sorry to disappoint, but I am not a bottom.

BamBam : bottoms unite! *dabs*

madametae : can we all chill please.

yugyeombb : hi d***y

Jaebum : if that's supposed to be daddy, I'm srry but I only answer to daddy from Youngjae. Because I'm a hoe for Youngjae.