the question-ch.3

Text messages

A-sure Aaron ask me anything!

Aa- did...did you happen to get a fuzzy feeling when we met?

A- u...ummm yea I did..

Aa- what do you think it means

A- I dont know.

Aa its strange isn't it?

A- ya, it really is

Aa- I gotta head to work ttyl

A- ttyl

End of text

OHHH WAIT A MINUTE!!!! HE GOT THAT FUZZY FEELING TOO!!!Does that mean we like each other? I doubt it... Wait, im supposed to be getting ready for the sleepover!! I run upstairs and put my hair into a messy bun and put on purple polka dot shorts.I then run down stairs and make some food. While the cookies are in the oven, I hear the doorbell ring. " I'll get it!" katelyn says."ok" I reply." heys girls" " hi" they all set up their sleeping bags in the livong room."hey girls, I know a fun game." Lucinda says in her mysterious tone." oh just great! What is it know??" "Katelyn-sama hush! Kawaii-chan wants to hear the game!!" "fine..."

"Ok, truth or dare Aphmau"

"Oh no! Umm...dare"

"I dare you to go to your front neighbors house and ask for some sugar"

"W-what??!! I-I c-can't do t-that!!"

" you said you weren't a wimp"

"Fine"

I walk to Aarons house in my pajamas!! How embarrasing is that??!! Ughhhhh I'm going to kill lucinda when I get back. I finally get to his door. I ring the bell and start blushing mad."Aphmau? What in Irene are you doing here in yoir pajamas?" "I-I n-need to b-b-borrow some s-sugar..." I didn't relize I was blushing so much." Stop blushing and come inside to get it," "ok.... I'm really sorry its just th-" "shh, I know. Your friends dared you" " H-how did you know?" " I just jave good senses thats all, by the way.. You look cute" " t-thanks!" He'd done it know." THANKYOUFORTHESUGARBYETEXTYOULATERBYE!!!!!" I litterly ran out of there. I feel bad for him. Finally home.
" soooo, how'd it go?"

" I got the sugar, there happy??"

" yes,very"

I hate lucinda now