Chapter 12

Aphmaus pov

Aaron stepped out to get some ice cream. While I wait I play with Celestia. I showed Zane but when Celestia licked him he gagged. I laughed because it was hilarious.I hear a knock at the door and open it. Two men in black grabbed me and put me in a bag. I kicked and yelled for help but nobody could hear me. I felt myself being thrown in the car and hear Celestia barking."Celestia!Help me!!" but it sounded like "Celbruh!hmph meh!" She was whimpering and barking. The car deove off with me and I kept squirming. The car finally stopped and I was pulled out of the car. They carried me to somehwere and I was kicking and trying to scream. They sat me down and felt the bag come off my head. There stood a woman with brown hair and green eyes."Wh-who are you?" I was scared so much. Aaron,please help me! I thought. The woman came up to me and slapped me. My cheek was stinging with pain but I ignored it. I tried to keep a straight face so I wouldn't looked scared."Tsk, so you're the one my love has been with? Hmph, I don't understand why he chose such a hideous gurl like you" I realized this was Lily. I panicked inside my mind."Wow, you're so pitiful" and with that she walked off and I just sat there,scared.

OKKKK i know its a short chapter srry!! Its just im trying to write a new story!! But this time, it isn't about Aphmau...Its about Attack On Titan!!! I love this anime so much my melons!! I talk about to my parents trying to get them into it. Thankfully, its working for my mom! So yeah lol.. Its a levi x Reader story so uhh heh yeah 😶(I really like Levi...) So yeah, all my fellow AOT fans shout it out in the comments!!! Bai melons!! ~Ary<3