Chapter 13

Aarons pov

I came back home from getting ice cream. When I got out of my car I realized the door was open. Oh no!Aph! I thought. I ran inside looking all over the house for her."Aph?! Aphmau??!!" I panicked. She could've been kidnapped! While im panicking Celestia comes from out side. She was whimpering and I knew that wasn't good." Come here Celestia, what happened to Aphmau?" She barked and ran outside."Celestia wait!" I called out after her. She was leading me somewhere,but I couldn't tell where. She finally stoppped at this old rickety house, which seemed abandoned. I look through the broken Windows and see a woman figure and a manly figure." Ma'am, we're trying our best he-" "UGH! you guys are useless" "But we-" "Just shut up. I can't wait till' he comes and tries to save her! I will finally be able to charm him with my love". N-No! They can't be talking about Aphmau? Can they? Is that lily?"Also, go back down to the basement and check if she has escaped" "Yes,ma'am". That must be where they're keeping her. But how am I gonna get in? I snap out my thoughts and devise a plan. Once I have a plan, i put it in action. I'll distract Lily and her henchmen by throwing a rock at the door, and then Celestia will start barking. Then when they go check what it is I'll sneak in amd head to the basement. I throw a rock at the door and Celestia barks and I think runs back to the house, and then I sneak in the window. I'm reallu quiet and quick. I get to the basement and see Aphmau. She is looking down and tied up. I untie her and she looks up. She has a rag in her mouth. I take out the rag and shush her. Lily and her henchmen were still distracted so we made a quick escape. I run outside with Aphmau. She seemed weak so I picked her up and she blushed. "T-Thank you, Aaron" "Y-you're Welcome" The words managed to come out. When I finished my sentence, she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kiss back and it became very passionate. We were both blushing, and this day officially became my favorite.

Sooo yeah. Pretty dramatic. While I was writing this I was talking withSuperStar869 Heh lolz were pretty much good frans rn :3. We were talking about this anime called "Ouran High school Host Club" We just had a little fangirl moment too. I swear honey-senpai is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen>///< Hope u liked this chapter

Bai melonz~ Ary <3