chapter 7

Aphmau pov

I just got to the mall with Katelyn and we look for hot topic." I really want the new Alice in wonderland pop figures!!!!!" "Chill Aphmau, we can get those." Me and Katelyn walked out of hot topic and went to starbucks. I got a Double chocolate chip mocha and Katelyn got a cotton candy frappe'. I suddenly see someone that I used to go to school with, but hadn't seen for a while."G-Garroth? Is that you?" "Hey Aphmau!*hugs her* we haven't seen each other in ages!" " Heh, I know!" " Oh, hey Katelyn!" " Hey" "What are doing here Garroth?" "Oh, I came to get some new vans" " DAM GARROTH!BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANSS!!" "Shut up Katelyn haha, anyways why are you two here?"
"We wanted to get out of the house" "Oh ok, well I gotta get going see ya'!" " Bye!". It felt good to see a friend from the past. Katelyn and I went to a few more stores and then we went home.(gets call from Aaron) Oh yay! A call!

*Call starts*

Aa- Aphmau listen, my ex Lily just called and she is going to hurt you!

A- You're joking right?

Aa- No not at all

A- well, what am I supposed to do?

Aa-Stay at my house for a while until she gives up looking for you

A- W-what?! I can't do that!!

Aa- its ok, just hurry now!!

A- Well ok!*hangs up*

*Call ends*

That was really freaky. I guess I should pack for my own life!!

Heyyyooooo. Sooo uhhh yeahhh this was a pretty short and kinda dramatic chapter...oh well! My favorite was the"DAM GARROTH" part. Katelyn actually said that in one of Aphmaus vids lol. Soo I hope you enjoyed this chapter nya!~Ary<3