Chapter 9

Aarons pov

"L-let me show you to your room.." "O-okay" I led her to my guest room.(While I writing this im listening to sit still and look pretty by daya,and it reminds me of Aphmau lol XD) I opened the room and she set her stuff down. "I-I'm going to cook dinner,what do want?" "It doesn't really matter,I'll take anything" "Okay then" I went downstairs and cooked up some Rice,chicken,and tostones'(I'm Puerto rican,and its a type of food:p its really good tho) "Aphmau! Foods ready!" "Okay coming!" She ran downstairs and looked really pretty. I guessed I blanked out because she was snapping her fingers in my face."Hello? Earth to Aaron? Are you going to serve me or what?" "W-What? o-oh right" We finished dinner and she was complementing my cooking alot."O MAI GOSH AARON THAT WAS DELICIOUS!!!" "Heh,thanks" "You seriously need to teach me how to cook like this" "Maybe someday" "Someday? How bout' everyday?" "I don't think my schedule agrees with that" I say laughing."Ohhh!So now you have a schedule?" " Haha,yep" "Booo!I thought you were a cool person too!" She says crossing her arms and smirking."Hey!For your information I am a cool person!" "Thats a great joke bro," "It wasn't supposed to be" "I took it as one.

Aphmaus pov

Me and Aaron were talking and laughing when suddenly a "Our Little Horsies" commercial came on."OMG OUR LITTLE HORSIES!! I mean-*ahem* thats just a kid show" " Its ok,I totally understand you love ponies" "How'd you find that out?" "When you came to my house that one night, you were wearing a "Our Littles Horsies" shirt" I was blushing slightly." O-oh u-um Yeah...I forgot" "Its fine,you looked cute" "S-shut up!" "What? I was complementing you" "Just forget it" I say laughing.I get up,but trip over his carpet.He catches me before I fall and we start blushing."U-um t-thank you" "I-its fine" "I'm going to go take a shower.....can you show me where the bathroom is?" He points to the bathroom while blushing. "Thank you" I get my clothes and take a shower.I put on my purple tank top on and white pajama shorts.Aaron was In red shorts and a Red tank top.I could see his muscles through his shirt.(Im listening to please don't go by Joel adams and it reminds me of aaron dying*cries* WHY AARON WHAY??;-;) I blush quickly shaking away my thoughts away. "Want to watch netflix Aph?" "Sure! How about we watch...a comedy?" "Sure which one?" "White chicks?" "Sure".We watch White Chicks until I pass out on Aarons shoulder.

Aarons pov

Aphmau just fell asleep on my shoulder. Im blushing like crazy right now. I pick her up and carry her to the room she is staying in.I tuck her in and and I start to feel sleepy and I fall asleep next to her.
*Time skip to morning brought to you by lady ireneXD)

*****
I wake up and see Aphmau next to me. I blush,forgetting that I fell asleep next to her. I go downstairs get dressed,and make breakfast. I make Cremieta(Once again,its a Puerto rican food XD Keep addin all these foods u don't know cuz I'm a bawse) Aphmau walked downstairs rubbing her eyes."You made breakfast?" "Why not?Its is morning" "Its early..." "Its 9:00 am!" "I know.." She grabs a plate and slowly eats."Thats weird" "Whats weird?" "You usually eat my food fast" "I'm just really sleepy" "Wow Aphmau, you're that lazy?" "I'm not lazy..I'm just *yawns* sleepy" "Uh-huh,Well I'm heading out to run some errands" "Okay*stretches* See ya' later!" "No "Good bye!" or "be safe!"?" "Oh ok then *Runs to Aaron,trips on him and accidentally kisses him*" I blush. Aphmau kissed me! I mean, on accident but..it was still a kiss! "Oh my irene! Aaron I'm so sorry I-" "I-its ok*blushes* I will see you later" "*Blushing really crazy* O-ok" And with that I walk out the door thinking,I just kissed Aphmau.

O my Gawd thats a long chapter. I was listening to music while writing this so it made me write longer XD. Anyways,I will try to make to more long chapters like this. Just leave suggestions in those comments ppl. Spam me if you like :D
Oh! By the way, Im having a little somethin for 100 reads! I will put your oc in my story as Aarons cousin!! Yeah cool huh? Alrighty heres wat u need 2 do

Name
Outfit
Hair
Personality
Special thing with Aaron(Like...a thing you guys are close for)

So yeah!! Can't wait to see your ocs! Baiii~Ary<3