Chapter 10

Aphmaus pov

I kissed Aaron! Oh my irene I thought this day would never come! I mean,it was a accident..Ugh!! Dangit. I remebered I was still in my pajamas so I went upstairs to change. I put on a purple sweatshirt(Starts singing Jacob Satorious's sweatshirt*Gets slapped in the face* owww!!! No just no!!!) And black shorts. I run downstairs and decide to go walking. So I put on my sneakers and head out. I check my surroundings to see if Lily was anywhere. Thankfully, she wasn't. I go the park and walk around. Just walking around reminded me of that night with Aaron. That was surely the best night ever. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a dog whimpering. I see the bushes shaking and a little black and white puppy pop out. She had a thorn in her paw,I felt bad. "Aww,you poor thing!" I take the thorn out of her paw while she wimpers. I calm her down and when I'm done she licks me."Haha!You're cute" I walk off and she starts to follow me. I thought about it,and I let her follow me to Aarons place. Once we got there she licked my leg. "Welcome to your new home!" Yep, I decided to keep her. I hope Aaron takes it ok. I feed her some leftovers from last night. She cheerfully eats it. "What should I call you?" I thought about Our little horsies and I found a name. "Celeste,I will call you celestia" She barked as if accepting her new name. Soon after, Aaron walks in. I was playing with Celestia when he walked in."Hey Aph I bought us piz- Ah!" Celestia ran over Aaron and licked his face."Hah! Hey there cutie!" I giggled as he struggled to be set free from Celestias affection." Celestia come here girl!"

Aarons pov

I walked in with pizza for me and Aphmau and then a puppy came and ran me over. She was licking my face uncontrollably. Aphmau was giggling while I struggled to get free. She called the puppy 'Celestia'. It was a cute name for such a cute puppy. As the dog ran to Aphmau I got up walked to the kitchen,thankfully the pizza wasn't ruined."Thanks for the pizza Aaron" She then kissed my cheek. I blushed a light shade of pink."W-what was that for?" "Its my way of saying thanks" "Well...you're welcome" She smiles and pets Celestia."So we have a dog now" "Hehe yep, I went walking and I stumbled upon her" "Oh" "She had a thorn in her paw and I got it out,then she followed me home so I kept her" "Wow, you're a sweet person" "Thanks Aarons" She says slightly blushing." Alright dig in!" We ate pizza until we were full. I told her about what I did today even though it wasn't that intresting. We suddenly heard the doorbell ring."I'll get it!" She ran to the door and opened it. From where I was sitting I could see she had a angry expression on her face. She shouted at the person and they bickered for a awhile. When she came back she had tears in her eyes. I hugged her and comforted her until she felt better.

Once again guys, i was listening to music while writing this so its a long chapter. So I have a little contest...for you guyz. Soo you have to figure who was at the door when Aphmau came back crying. If you get it right, you get write the me!! I know cool huh? So if your up to it...GUESS GUYZ SPAM MY COMMENTS PLZZZZZ thanks bai guyz~Ary<3