Chapter 15

Aarons pov

I wake up with Aphmau in my arms. I kiss her forehead and walk to the kitchen and make breakfast. I made eggs and bacon nothing special. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see Aphmau and her was a mess. I laughed and she looked at me confused. "What?" "Oh nothing...*laughs*" "Aaaarrooonnnn" " Haha ok, look in the mirror" "Uhh ok?" She goes to the bathroom and looks in the mirror. " *Gasps* AHHHHHHHH MY HAIR!!!" She screamed. "Aph, you ok?" " Yeah! But my hair!!" "You're hair is fine, just come get breakfast" "Okay!" She runs downstairs and sits down at the island.(thats a thing thats in the middle of your kitchen, google it). I give her a plate and she eats it cheerfully. "Thanks for cooking Aaron" "Heh, no probs" "No seriously, I need to cook you something!" "Aph its fine" "NONSENSE! I WILL MAKE YOU COOKIES!!" "Aph please you don't have-" "SHSHSHSHSHSHUSH!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!" "Fine." "Yay! I'll make them today! But they will be a suprise!! Now GO GO GO DO SOMETHING TODAY!!" "But I'm not ready!" "THEN GET READY GOOO!" "Ok ok!"

Aphmaus pov

While Aarons gone I will make him special cookies for everything he has done for me! Yay! I get the ingredients with Celestia licking my feet. I giggle and get to work. I make cookies with Kawaii~Chan alot so I'm pretty experienced.

OMG WATERMELONZ I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LEIK MONTHS!!!! I WAS SUPPPPER BUSY AND SCHOOL JUST STARTED......IM SRRY PLLLZ DON'T KILL ME ;-;