Chapter 14

Aphmaus pov

I kissed Aaron for reals this time! I felt sparks fly all over. He seemed to be enjoying it too. He carried me all the way back to the house and laid me on my bed. It was late, and I was sleepy. He kissed my forehead and said," Goodnight, Princess" I blushed and shut my eyes. I squealed inside and peacefully closed my eyes. I hear Aarons door shut and try to fall asleep. After tgat I heard peaceful singing. I realized it was Aaron and I got out of bed and walked to his room. I quietly opened the door and sang with him.

[ Aaron]

I miss the taste of the sweeter life. I miss the conversations, I'm searching for a song tonight I'm changing all of the stations

[Aphmau]

I'd like to think that we had it all. We drew em out to a better place, but on that road I took a fall, oh baby why did you run away?

[ both]

I was there for you in your darkest times, I was there for you in your darkest nights. But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst down on my knees, and you said you had my back so where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me, so I'm followin the map that leads to you, the map that leads to you ain't nothin I can do the map thats leads to you, following, following, following. ( x2)

[Aphmau]

I hear your voice when I sleep at night, hard to resist temptations. Cause' somethin strange has come over me and I just can't get over you.

[ Aaron]

No I just can't get over you!

[Both]

I was there for you in your darkest times, I was there for you in your darkest night. But I wonder where were you? When I was my worst down on my knees, and you said you my back. So where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me. So im followin the map that leads to you, the map that leads to you ain't nothin I can do, the map that leads to you, following, following, following.(x2)

[ Aaron]

Oh I was there for you in your darkest times

[ Aphmau]

Oh I was there for you oh in your darkest nights

[Aaron]

Oh I was there for you oh in your darkest times

[Aphmau]

Oh I was there for yooouuuuuu

[Both]

But I wonder where were you? When I was at my worst down on my knees? And you said you had my back so where were you? When all the roads you took came back to me, so im followin the map that leads to you(x2) ain't nothing i can do the map that leads to you, following,following,following (x2)

When I joined, he seemed startled but sang along. In the middle of the song we starting dancing and jumping on his bed. I had so much fun! When we finished we flopped on his bed and were breathing heavily. I cuddled close to him and fell asleep in his arms. I wish it could be this way forever.

HOLLLYYYY GUACAMOLEEEE THAT TOOK ME FOREVES!!!! But yeah. So they're singers heh lolz. Sorry if this chapter took a while to be finished...I was visiting family so I couldn't post. We just got bck home yesterday. Also I gotp a backpack for school X< I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!!!! These final summer days are the only days i have to live;-; So when skewl starts I won't update as often because of FRIKIN HOMEWRK!!!!!! So yeah, comment when school starts for you!~ Ary<3