Chapter 11

Aphmaus pov

How could he show up?!! J-just why?? I feel tears in my eyes and slam the door.Aaron seems worried about me so he comforts me. I feel better and thank you."Aph,who was that?" "Just somebody from the past" "A old friend?" "Sadly,no" "Then who?" "Its nobody important" "Well, if you're not comfortable telling me...you don't have to. I completely understand" "Thank you Aaron" "No problem, I just need to feel that my friend is ok" "Oh stop you big softie!" I punch his arm."Ow!" "Haha!!" "Theres the Aphmau I know" he says with a smile. "Is it ok if I invite a friend over?" "And...who is this friend?" "Only, a really good friend" I simle big."Ok, just don't make a mess" "YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" I say imitating that one kid from vine."Verryyy funny Aph" He says laughing."I'll call my friend, but be warned...he isn't a people person" "Well..Ok" Aaron replies. I call Zane,and yes,I know, he isn't one of me. What I mean by that is...he isn't as bubbly as me. But hes a great friend :D

Aarons pov

I wonder who her friend was. She said he wasn't a people person..but thats nothing to worry about right? When I heard her get off the phone she said his name was Zane. That name alone sounds like he isn't a people person. A few minutes later he rang the doorbell and Aphmau answered it. She gives him a huge hug and he doesn't seem to like it."Hello aphmau,I tol d you I don't like hugs" "Oh shut up Zane! Did you bring them?" "Of course,I even have a special one" "Oh!Oh! Show me!!" He has a limited edition Flarity,The one Aphmaus been wanting." *She gasps* OMG ZANE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" "I even brought pinkie cake" "Common lets go to my room!!" "Uhh Aph, you didn't introduce me to your friend" he says pointing to me."Oh that's Aaron, he is a great friend like you" I blush because of her compliment."ALRIGHT ZANE LETS GO PLAY WITH PONEHHHSSSS!!!!!!" She drags zane upstairs and shuts her door. I hear her laughing and having a great day. I smile knowing she is happy. She walks out of her room and comes to the kitchen with zane. She is getting food so I decide to talk with zane."So..you're Aphmaus friend?" "Obviously" "Ok...." He gets close to me and whispers in my ear "Don't you DARE do anything to Aphmau" I nodded and made an akward face. When she was done getting food made a little snack bar on my island in my kitchen.

***Timeskip 1 hour***

***
"Hey Aph, I gotta go" "Noo zane please stay!!" "I have to work Aph" she makes a pouty face and nods sadly."ok.. Bai Zane" She says cheering up a bit."Don't forget to call me later!" She shouts as he exits my house."Aph,when you told me he wasn't a people person, you weren't lying" She giggles and I smile. I love seeing her smile."Well obviously!" "Why does he wear that mask?and why does he only have one eye?" "Oh, that mask...he just limes to wear it,and as for his eye, his brother hit it with a snowball and it messed it up" "Oh.." "Aaron?" "Yes Aph?" "Can you make food?" "Fine." I say laughing. I make hamburgers and fries. She puts cheese on her burger and some barbeque sauce(Thats so me XD) I look at her and look at her burger." Don't judge my burger, i like barbeque sauce" "Ok then" We finish eating and I ask her if she wants ice cream. She says yeah and she wants mint chocolate chip. I say okay and leave to get it.

Hellloooo friends. Sooooo I've seen a lot of authirs give their readers nick names. I'm thinking I'll call you guys my water melonsXD. Yep,best name ever. Soo yeah another long chapter brought to by spotify music:D Once again, i was listening to music heh:p Anways, hope u like this chapter!! Bai watermelonssXD ~Ary<3