chapter 4

Aarons pov

Aphmau litterly just showed up to my house in pajamas.... Am I dreaming??!! She looked cute, and I mean ADORABLE! I normally wouldn't say that about a girl which is weird....

Aphmaus pov

" Kawaii~chan has the perfect ideoo!!" " Ideo?,this dosen't sound good.." " I'm with Aphmau on this one"

"Hmph, anyways As kawaii-chan was saying, we should have a singing contest!!"

"Oh brother..."

" Aphmau-senpai you first!"

" why me??"
"Aphmau senpai is a good singer nya!"

"F-fine...let me pick a song.."

I start to hear a nice male voice coming from outside. I look out side to see Aaron there singing, i join cuzzz it was my turn to sing....but with him? Without him knowing? I love it! I'll just play it off. I start to sing.
(Them singing is the video below)

I admit we did good. Especially at the end. All the girls started squealing like crazy."Aphmaus got a boyfriend!" I swear katelyn said that soo loud the whole neighbor hood could hear. Speaking of neighborhood, they all heard me and Aaron singing. I felt like a star kinda....

Aarons pov

Me and Aphmau just sang together. She sang beautifuly,plus the whole neighbor heard us. Aphmaus friends started sqeualing and teasing her about us. I didn't mind, I only hoped we could be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Soooo.....Like that video??!!! Eh? Eh? I've watched that video 5 billiontrillion times. It somewhat rwminds me of budoxAyano from YandereSim. Don't ask me why. Anyways, suggest somethings in the comments and I will try to weo r e them. But nooooo lemonzzzzz-Ary