Part1

Authors P.O.V

A guy in tuxedo came in furiously in a room. Inside the room,another guy was expecting his visit.

"Please Mr Park,have a seat."

"Thank you Mr Goo. Now, about the company."as soon as he sit down.

"Yes I know,I know. Butler,can you get me some hot tea for Mr Park."

"Yes sir."

"You know we can't just get the company together. Our workers aren't going to like to hear if we purposely being together."

"But that's our only chance to rise from the bankrupt." Both Mr Park and Mr Goo are thinking about how to save their company.

"Mr Park,Do you have a daughter?"

"I have. But she's a lil stubborn. She didn't live with me. Why Mr Goo?"

"I have a son. And he's a lil stubborn too. We can get them together so that the other workers won't talk about it since my son too didn't live with me. A force love maybe. What do you think?"

"It's not a bad idea. But the problem is how? My daughter is not that kind of girl who like to listen my instruction."

"Just tell her about the company. Beside,she's the only heirs in your family isn't she Mr Park?"

"That's true. Maybe I can get her to agree in this."

****************

A girl suddenly crashed to the locker.
"Yah,just give up already."
"You wish Junhoe."she punch his stomach, pull his hair and pushed him down. As he tries to get up,she stepped on his chest so that he can't get up.
"I told you to not mess with me again didn't I?"
She went back to class after all of the excitement are done. During the time we get back,she went to her locker. "Yahh,YOORA."scream a boy.
The boy pushes Yoora toward the locker. His eyes met hers'. The look of his eyes are furious. He suddenly pulled Yoora's wrist and brought her somewhere.

"Yahh Junhoe let go off me."he pushed Yoora into a room and locked the room.
"Yahh. What are you doing?"
"This is what we called revenge."a bucket full of cockroach. It was crawling all over Yoora's body.
"I'll be going then."said Junhoe with a smirk on his face.
"YAHH JUNHOE."

Yoora P.O.V

I went home and washed off after the cockroach situation. It was really gross. You'll see Junhoe. I'll get back my revenge. After a quick shower,I got a massage from someone.

"Yoora,sorry for not always contacting you. But I have something to discuss to you. There'll be a car in front of your house. Love dad."

Well that's the first. And what,I have to go?If he didn't know me better I won't possibly go. Soon the doorbell rang. It must be his butler. I went in front of the door.

"I won't go."I said behind the door.
"You have to. If not your father will take all of your precious things."
"Fine I'll go."I opened the door and went inside the car. Well a Limousine.

After awhile,we arrived at a mansion. There was two mansion. One is of course my dad's and one more is well,I don't really know since I don't live with my dad. I went inside and sit at the living room.

"Ahhh Yoora,thank you for coming."
"Just cut to the chase dad. What do you want to talk about?"
"Ok listen Yoora. You know that I own a company."
"Yeah who doesn't."with an annoying face.
"Listen,I need your help for the company's sake."
"The company's sake?Your life is all about the company. You never do anything for the sake of your family. Even mom can't handle you dad. You don't even know that mom died because of-"
"PARK YOORA STOP."I was really angry every time when I think about him.

"Listen,I need your help."
"And If I help you what do I get?"
"You're going to own the company someday. You know that Yoora. All I need from you is to fake relationship with the son of the Mr Goo's company."
"Is this a drama."with the most annoying voice that I ever made.
"Yoora. Please."I just let out a sigh.
"Is he cute?"
"From the picture from Mr Goo,he had a manly looking kind of look. You'll meet him later."
"What?Is he coming?"Dad just nodded.

"Sir,The Goo has arrived."said the butler.
"Great. Bring them here."

As soon as they came,I was shocked."No way. I won't dad."
"Yah Park Yoora. Behave. Sorry you have to see that Mr Goo."
"It's ok. Please meet my son Junhoe."he just gaze at me and I replied his gaze

"Please sit. You too Yoora."After all of us sit,the situation was silent. What we can only hear was the air from the aircond.

"So, Junhoe,Did your dad tell about the plan?"
"Yes he did."Faker. Only became gentlemanly in front of the dads.
"And do you agree?"Junhoe just look at me for a quick second.
"No."
"Me too dad."

"Why?"asked Mr Goo.
"She's my enemy dad. The whole school know that we're always fighting. What will they think if we suddenly became a couple?"
"No matter what they say,You have to."
"No dad."
"Yah Goo Junhoe."
"For the first time,I agree with Junhoe dad."
"Park Yoora."
"What?"
"The both of you are going to listen to our demand even if its embarrassing and ruined your reputation. Are you both clear?" The both of us just stay quiet.

"Fine. We'll see how it last."said Junhoe.
"Great. Then you'll be a couple starting tomorrow."
"TOMORROW!???"we said at the same time.
"Yes."
"Can't we do it a week after?"
"No. Tomorrow." I was shocked. After what he did at school today,we have to be a couple by tomorrow? Almost all the people in school saw our fight. And now. Wahhh,unbelievable.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys,Author here. I know that this story is a little bit well,cliche. But what can I do,This idea just popped to my head. Anyways,really hope that you'll like this story and maybe tell me if something lacked in the story. Thank you.