Part4

Junhoe P.O.V

I wake up early today due to my dad keep on calling me. It's Sunday by the way. Means no school. I was just about to take a rest from all of the things that I had been involved. I went to take a shower and wear a black tuxedo. As I opened the house door,a bucket full of slime fell on me. I get a sense that Yoora did this.

"YAH PARK YOORA."I scream. I went inside and take another shower. This time I wear a dark blue tuxedo. I went into the limousine and got a text from Yoora.

"Good Morning. Do you have a great day?^-^"
"Stop with the acting. When did you put the bucket of slime on my door?"
"Let just say dawn. Now we're even."
"Oh no way. I'll take my revenge."
"Yeah right. I'll be waiting."

I finally arrived at my dad's company and head straight to my dad's office. My dad isn't in his office but he left a note on his desk.

"I suddenly had some things to run. Make it like your own office since it's going to be yours someday."

I put the note back on the desk. I look around the office and found an old album. I opened the album and saw a picture of our family. I was still a baby back then. My parents divorce when I was 6 years old. My dad was caught 'playing' with our maid.

            ~Flashback~

"Mr Goo,I don't think that this is a good idea."
"Why do you think that?You are my maid aren't you."he said while pulling the maid closer to him.
"What will Mrs Goo says?"trying to pushed him away from her. But he pulled her even harder.
"Just don't mind her."he started to untie her maid apron. He started kissing her and slowly strapped her.

Suddenly the door opened with a bang. My mom went inside and pushed the maid.
She slapped my dad hard.
"What's your problem?"he said.
"My problem?It's your problem. I've been hiding this feeling the first time I know about this. And you know why I didn't get mad at the first place? It's because I love you. I shouldn't have married you for the first place."
"Well its obviously your fault."
"My fault?"
"Why do you willing to give me your body when we're still dating?" My mom was dumbfounded. Can't believe what he just said.

"I can't believe it. You've been playing with me this whole time. I really can't stand it anymore."
"Then go."
"Fine. I'll go."

"Omma,Appa,what's going on?"while rubbing my eyes.
"Come son. Let's go on a trip. Just the both of us."she carried me and pack all of my things. We headed off and found a house to stay.

"Omma."
"Waeyo Junhoe?"while tucking me in bed.
"I miss appa."she just patted my head.
"Junhoe,Dad won't be with us anymore."
"Why? Is it because of you two fighting?"she just smile.
"Is dad a bad guy?"
"Why did you say that?"
"Because you were mad at him. If you hate dad,then Junhoe hate him too."she just smile.
"Go to sleep Junhoe. Tomorrow we'll go shopping. Just the two of us."
"Can you sleep with me tonight?"
"Sure dear."she closed the light and sleep beside me.

It's been years since I've been living without my dad. I'm now 13 years old. I was happy living with my mom until my mom died due to a big accident. At my moms funeral,my dad came towards me.

"Junhoe,do you remember me."I just nodded.
"Great. You'll be living with me for now on."while taking my hand to follow him but I refused.
"I won't live with you after what you have done to mom."
"Junhoe,it was a long time ago. I've change now."
"No. Mom keep on having nightmares since you did to her."
"Junhoe,you have to live with me. You're still young."
"No. My mom hate you. And so do I."
"Junhoe,I love your mom."
"No you don't. You just played with her."
"Did she told you about this?"I just nodded.
"Did she tell you this?"
"What?"
"That you're a just a child born out of wedlock. You don't have to listen to your mom often."
"But still. She's my mom."he just let out a sigh.
"Fine. We'll see how you last."

           ~End Flashback~

Since then,I always disobey his demand. I don't want to be just like my dad,that's why I never had a girlfriend before until I have to fake a relationship with Yoora. And I don't know why I accept this request from him. I kept on looking at the photo. And I'll cherish all the memories that I have with mom. Maybe this time,I can finally accept the fact that I have a father,well,I'll try.