Part5

Junhoe P.O.V

After awhile,my dad came in.
"Why do want me to come here on a Sunday morning dad?"
"Just a little tutorial for you."
"About what and for what?"
"You're going to be this next CEO of this company,I should teach you on how to be the perfect CEO."
"What if I don't want to be the CEO of this company?"
"You can't. You have no choice but to be the next CEO since you're the only heirs that I have."
"Am I really the only heirs that you have?"
"What do you mean Junhoe?"I just sigh.
"Don't you have a lot of heirs?"
"Junhoe,that was a long time ago."
"I don't care. I still don't want to be the CEO of this company."
"Don't you remember your promise to me and Mr Park?"
"Yeah I do. But the only promise that I make is to pretend dating with Yoora. That's it."
"You have to pretend dating with Yoora so that this company can join together and build a bigger and successful company."

"And that is your job. Not mine."
"What if I died?Who want to replace me? That person is only going to be you."
"Well I don't want to. I don't want to end up being just like you."
"GOO JUNHOE,I'm your father and you have to do what I asked."
"Aren't I'm just a child born out of wedlock?Why do I have to follow what you said?"
"Fine. Do what you want."I give a quick gaze at him and went back home.

Rejecting an opportunity to be a CEO of the biggest company ever is not a great idea,but I don't want to be just like him. If being rich is the only thing I want,I might have agree with him. But I'm not that kind of person. That night,after a quick bath,I went to the living room and watched some movies when the electricity just went off. I went to the electric suppliers and turn it on so that it will turn on again but it didn't. I took my phone and called the main electric supplier.

"Hello sir, what can I help you?"

"Yes hello,my electricity isn't working right now."

"Where do you live sir?"

"No 45,2nd streets,Seoul."

"I'm sorry sir,but your house's electricity is already being cut."

"Cut?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok thank you."

I ended a call and saw a massage from my dad.

'You should have accepted my favour.'

I ignore the massage and find a flashlight. I went upstairs and pack my stuff. I called all of my friend asking them if I can stay with them for a while but no one willing to. The only place left is Yoora's house. I went to her house and knock her door. She opened the door and quickly close it when she saw me.

"Yah Park Yoora open up."
"Why would I?You're here to take revenge on me."
"No I'm not. I just want your help."the door opened and Yoora was leaning on it.
"Help?With what?"while crossing her hands.
"My dad cut my electricity and I don't have enough money to pay it. So can I stay here for a month until I got my salary."
"This must be a trick. You're here to take revenge using this tactic."
"I'm not going to take my revenge on you. Just stay here like a normal boy."
"Fine. Come on in."

I went inside her house. It was clean. Compare to my house,her's is spotless.

"Do you want a room or not?"already half way to the top. I followed her and went inside a room.
"Where's your room?"
"Just across yours."
"The bathroom?"
"Between our room."I just nodded. Yoora went downstairs. I closed the door and lay on the bed. Maybe its a good thing I stay with her. I can make fall for me and win this bet even easier. I went downstairs and saw Yoora is watching something. While eating ramen.

"What are you watching?"
"Park Shinhye's new drama. Doctors."
"Don't you want to offer your guest some ramen?"
"There's more. Just go and have some."while focusing on the drama. I went to the kitchen and take a bowl of ramen. She put some shrimp in it. I take almost all of the shrimp and sit back at the living room with her.

"Junhoe."
"What?"
"Why did your dad cut your electricity?"
"It's because I don't want to be the CEO of the company."she just nodded as if she understand my situation.

"Where's your mom?"
"My mom died because of heart attack a few years ago."
"Sorry for asking."
"It's ok."
"So why didn't you stay with your dad?"
"Its because I hate him. He's the reason why my mom died. And if you wandering what did my dad do to her,I don't want to talk about it."

I just nodded. I know how it feels. Having a bad dad and the people who we love the most died because of them. Somehow I think that the both of us have a lot in common. The situation is kinda awkward. We ate our ramen without any word.