Part2

Junhoe P.O.V

I really won't do it. Beside Yoora isn't so attractive to me. Our fathers went outside and left us alone in the room. Yoora just look at me with her usual face.

"Why do I have to be a couple with you?"while cross her arms together.
"You ask me. Beside you're not attractive at all."
"And what? You think you're so attractive enough? How can the girl like a bad boy like you?"
"Well I do have a lot of charms that can make the girls fell for me."
"Yeah right."
"Wanna bet?"with a smirk on my face.
"Bet about what?"
"The one who fell in love first loss. You have to use all of your charms."

"And what if you fell for me first?"
"I won't disturb you anymore. And if you fell first,You have to do what I ask you even its ridiculous."

She just look at me."Fine. Game on Junhoe."
"Great we'll start tomorrow then. The same time we have to fake being a couple with each other."
"Fine by me. Ohh and don't forget. I'll get my revenge for the thing you did today."
"I'll wait for it."
"Mr Goo,Mrs Park,Your fathers ask me to send both of you home."said the butler.

"Great. I won't going to stay in this dirty place anyway."while standing up. The both of us went inside the limousine.

"Since we're going to be a couple."I crash the silent. "Give me your phone number so that we can plan the stuff."I gave her my phone and as usual,she gave me her annoying face and started to type her numbers.

"And 1 more thing."
"What?"
"Stop making your annoying face."she just force her grins for a sec and then back to her annoying face.

"Mrs Park,we've arrive at your house."
"I'll get of too. I can walk home."I said after Yoora get out of the car.

Yoora P.O.V

That morning I woke up and get ready for school. I let my hair down and wear a grey shirt,a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. I went outside and lock the door since I live alone.

"Yah."I found out that Junhoe was waiting for me behind the wall.
"Aishhh. You surprised me. Can't you call me first before came here like a ghost."
"I know that you won't listen if I call you,so I think it's better to came here with you knowing it."my annoying face just keep on appear on my face.

We walked to school together. It was really awkward since we're sworn enemy. The whole school know that we're enemy. Even the teachers are tired at us fighting every time. When we arrived at school,the other kid just look at us. I'm 100% think that  they were talking about us being together. I'm just with my I don't care face.

"Hey Junhoe----." Said his friends. They're know by the name iKon. Jinhwan,Bobby,Hanbin,Donghyuk,Chanwoo,Yunhyeong and Junhoe.

"What is she doing her?"asked Hanbin.
"You think I want to,"
"She's my girlfriend now."he cut me off and hold mt hand. I just rolled my eyes.

"What?"
"The prove it."Hanbin with his unbelievable look. He hold our hand up.
"Holding hand won't make any prove."while crossing his arms. I look at him. He really don't know what to do. Do I have to do everything by myself. I suddenly had my hand on hia chin and pull him close to me for a kiss on his lips. A kiss in front of the whole. All of them were shocked by my move even the iKon member do. After awhile,I break the kiss.

"You believe us now?"the other are still blank for what just happened.
"Come on. Let's get out of here."I grab gisw hand and pull him out from there. The whole day at school,people just talked about us. Some are good comments and some are dissing us.

After school,the both of us were the last one to get out from class.

"Hey Yoora,I have to ask you something."
"What is it?"
"Why did you kiss me?"
"We're a 'couple' now,shouldn't we do something that couple's do. Beside the bet did said that someone who fell first loses."
"So?"
"So,didn't you felt butterflies in you when we kissed?"I said with a smirk.

"No. I just felt disgusting when your lips touches mine."I punched him on his stomach and went to our classroom door.
"Are you going home or not?"
"Just wait up."

At home I opened my SNS and it was full about Junhoe and I.

"Really can't believe that they are a couple now.
#Junhoe#Yoora"

"I really thought that one of them will have feelings to the other one but I don't think that the both of them have feelings for each other
#Junhoe#Yoora"

"I was just about to make Junhoe mine. T_T
#Junhoe#Yoora"

I just laugh at all of their status on SNS.If you want him then take him. Somehow I fell like its fun fooling them. But I'm also curious. For how long can we fool them?