Part 3

Yoora P.O.V

That night Junhoe and I have to go meet our dad again but this time at Junhoe dad's house. The butler came and pick us up. When we arrived there,our dads were waiting for us at the living room.

"So did you two started the plan?"the both of us just nodded.
"Great,So tomorrow you'll be at the company together so that the workers can find out about you guys 'dating'."The both of us just nodded. Didn't know what to say.
"How was the first day of being a couple?"
"Are you kidding me dad? Horrible."I gaze at Junhoe and so does he.
"How about you Junhoe?"
"Just like her horrible. Really can't believe that we're a 'couple'."
"Whether you like it or not,you have to do it."I just rolled my eyes to what Mr Goo is saying.

The next day at school,I came early and sit at my place. Junhoe didn't walk with me today. I look out the window. Staring at the scenery. The girls in my classroom just talk about me. I guess that they still didn't believe that Junhoe and I are a couple. Soon,Junhoe came and sit right next to me.

"This isn't your place tho."I said.
"I know. I ask the owner of this place to change sit with me."
"Do you ask or do you purposely bullied him so that he gave you his spot?"
"Purposely bullied him."
"That's really you."

"Hey Junhoe."said Bobby and the rest of the iKon member.
"Why are you sitting here?"Said Hanbin.
"Why can't I? My girlfriend sitting here,so doesn't you think that I have to sit next to her. Isn't that right Yoora?"while putting his arms around my shoulder. At first,I wanted to give him my annoying face but instead I gave a smile and lean my head to his chest. The iKon members just look at us confused.

"What's with the confuse face? We're a couple now and you have to deal with it since I'm going to be with you guys too isn't that right Junhoe?"He just nodded.
"Ok then if you guys really a couple,why didn't you have nickname for each other?"said Hanbin.
"Dude,we just started being a couple yesterday. Give us some time."with his arm still around my shoulder. I take his arms off me and stand up.
"Where are you going?"
"Toilet."I gave a kiss on his cheeks and went to the toilet.

Really Yoora,Why do you have to agree with your father request. I really can't stand being nice toward Junhoe. The dark side of me just want to prank him. I didn't have any idea on how to do my revenge towards him since all my little head keep on thinking about our father's plan. I went back to class and saw all of the students are sitting at their place. I sit at my seat and started dazed off since I don't really like to study.

During recess, I went to the canteen with Junhoe and the other iKon members.
"Yoora."I looked and Hanbin.
"Can I have a talk with you?"
"Sure."
"Alone." I look at Junhoe and let go of his hand. I followed Hanbin to the rooftop.

"So,what do you want to talk about?"Hanbin just crossed his arms together.
"You guys are faking it don't you?"this guy is really hard to fool.
"Why can't you believe us?"
"Its because my guts sais that you're just fooling all the student."
"I told you. We're really a couple. Can't you deal with it?"
"Fine. I'll believe you if,"
"If what?"
"If you guys can make me believe that you're really a couple."
"Are you stupid or something. I told you that we're a couple."
"Then why didn't you guys update picture of you guys dating on SNS?"
"We just became a couple yesterday."
"Usually people will go on a date on their first day of being a couple."
"Ok fine." the both of us went back to the canteen and sit with the rest of the members. Junhoe just look at me curiously.

That evening,I wear a mini dress that was send by my dad. It was till my tights. I went into the limousine and headed of to my father's company. I saw my father,Mr Goo and Junhoe waiting for me outside of the company wearing tuxedo. I get off from the limousine and went toward all of them.
"You look pretty my dear."said my dad. Junhoe lead me his arm and I hold on to it. All of us walked into the company. The workers bowed 90 degree and  look at Junhoe and I. We arrived at the press conference and started with our dads talking about the company.

"What did Hanbin said to you at school?"
"He didn't believe that we're a couple."
"Aishhh,that guy really don't believe in rumours. What did he say?"
"He said that we're just faking it. We aren't like the other couple."Junhoe just nodded. After awhile,the press was over and both Junhoe went to the rooftop.

"Junhoe,"
"Yeah."
"Do we really need to have nickname?"
"I guess so. What shall I name you?"
"You tell me."
"Yoone."
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"Yoora is mine."
"It's not a cute sound."
"Yeah,so do you."
"Wanna die?"
"I rather die then being with you."
"Oh yeah. Do you think that I want to be with you."

Both of us just keep on quiet until Junhoe take out his phone from his pocket.

"Come here."I went to Junhoe.
"Why?"he put his arms around my shoulder and took a selfie of us.
"What are you doing?"
"A proof that we're a 'couple'. Just play along."At first I didn't want to. But then again,I should so that they will believe that we're a 'couple' especially Hanbin. I wrapped my arms around Junhoe's hips and lean my head at his chest.
"You have to send this picture to me."I let go of him after we're done taking picture.
"Yeah I know."

I went home and take a nice hot bath. After the bath,I laid on my bed and play with my phone. Junhoe send me a massage with a picture.

"Don't forget to post it on SNS."
"Yeah I won't. Oh I almost forgot."
"What?"
"Do you fell butterflies when I kiss you cheeks at school *smirk*."
"Nothing at all."
"Fine."
I opened my Instagram and post a picture of me and Junhoe and tag Junhoe on it.
""

After awhile,Junhoe did the same thing. I check the comments on both of our Instagram. The comments were all shocking comments. Some of it was a desperate comments. Somehow the comments were all just so interesting for me. Fooling people is the best feeling ever.