part8

Junhoe P.O.V

"For your information,that's not how I do to get a girl. This is."I kiss Yoora on her lips. One of my hands slowly move on her hips while the other hand were on her cheeks. I break the kiss for awhile to get some rest and started kissing again while pulling her closer to me. I slowly formed smile on my lips. I don't know if she felt it too. I break the kiss and played my hand through her hair.

"That's how I roll."she suddenly punch my stomach,pulled my hair hard and quickly went upstairs. I rubbed the place she punched. Why does she ran upstairs? Does she finally fall for me? A smirk was formed without noticing. I guess it's easy to play with girls heart since I never date before. I went upstairs and knock her room door.

"Yah Park Yoora. Are you really falling for me?"
"No I'm not."
"Then why are you running?"
"I want to take a shower. Your kiss is gross."
"Yeah right. Do you felt butterflies in your stomach?"
"Why would I? I want to take a shower,now don't bother me."
"Alright princess."

I went inside my room and take a shower. Does Yoora finally have feelings for me?Just think about it make me smile. I wear a grey sweatshirt,a skinny tight jeans and a cap. I went outside and saw Yoora just opened the door and suddenly close it when she saw me.

"Just admit it that you've fallen for me."
"No I'm not."I just giggle at her.
"I'm going out for a while."
"Me too."she opened the door,went downstairs with her bag . She wear a black shirt and a short black jeans.

"We're are you going?"she asked.
"Just a walk and you?"
"Well,work. Since I'm leaving alone."
"Don't your dad give you money?"
"He give but I don't take it. I like to have things with my effort."
"Aisshhh,why do girls always like this?"while rubbing my head.
"It's because girls are cool."
"But boys are stronger."
"Can boys bleed for 7 days straight without dying?"I didn't say a word.
"I don't think so."she went outside as I followed here.

"Not fair thou. You guys bleed because of nature. It's your stuff."as I walk faster so that I can walk beside her.
"It's still proof that girls are stronger."
"Yeah right."I just rolled my eyes.
"Why are you following me?"she said.
"I told you I want to go for a walk. It doesn't mean I'm following you."
"Yeah right."

"Hey Junhoe."the iKon members were walking toward us. I quickly hold Yoora's hand.
"Are you guys going on a date?"said Chanwoo. I just nodded.
"Can we tag along?"said Bobby.
"Why?Of course no."said Yoora.
"So that we can see how sweet you guys are."said Hanbin.

I just gaze at him. I've been friends with him for a long time and he's a person who really won't believe something easily.
"Sure. You can tag along. It won't be any harmed,right Yoora."she just give a death stare.
"Alright then. Let's go."said Chanwoo.
"But where are we going actually?"asked Yunhyeong.
"We just planned to take a walk,drink coffee and stuff."
"That's just boring. Aren't you two the most brutal person I know?"said Jinhwan.
"Fine. Then what do you think we should do?"All of the iKon members are thinking of an idea.

"I don't know."said Chanwoo with his cute smile.
"Me too."said Yunhyeong.
"I know."said Bobby.
"What is it?"
"I don't know."with a bunny smile.
"Wanna die?"said Yoora with a deaths stare.
"Mian."

"If like that,how about a date at the amusement park. I know it's not brutal,but I think that you guys can show the cute side of the both of you."said Jinhwan.
"It's boring thou but it's ok."said Hanbin.

"If it's boring for you then just leave."said Yoora.
"The problem is-"
"The problem is that you really like to know everyone's business. In other words,you don't have a life."said Yoora.
"You really want to die don't you."
"Like you can kill me."
"What?"as he getting closer.
"Just stop it you guys."while stop Hanbin from getting closer to her.

"Let's go to the amusement park."said Chanwoo cutely to change the situation.
"Let's go Hanbin."said Yunhyeong while pulling him away. I walked beside Yoora. Jinhwan suddenly came next to me.

"Does she in her period right now?"he whisper.
"How would I know."

---------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating buy I'll try to update this story. Maybe not so often.