Part11

Junhoe P.O.V

During recess,Yoora,Bobby,Jinhwan and Donghyuk didn't join us. They have other thing to do.
Hanbin sat right next to me.

"Yah Hanbin."I whisper.
"What?"
"Your text last night, what does it mean?"
"What text?"
"The 'not for long' text."
"It just nothing. Just forget about it." I just nodded. But I don't understand with this guy.

*********

Yoora and I went back home late since our last class was taken a long time.
"Yah,when will you get out of my house?"said Yoora.

"I still didn't find any house that's suitable. Why? You don't want me leave don't you?"I gave her a smirk.

"Pfttttt. I want you to get out of my house as soon as possible."I suddenly push her toward the walls.

"Why? So that you won't fall for me deeper?"while looking at her straight into her eyes. She suddenly punch and kick me hard.

"You wish. I will never fall for you."she continue walking without me. "Yah,wait for me."

We arrived home and I quickly went upstairs when out of the blue Yoora scream.
"Yahhh Goo Junhoe."she barged.
"Don't you know how to knock?"she held me an envelope.
"What's this?"
"Just read it."

"Mr Goo and Mrs Park are invited to a ball at **** Inc. The ball will be held on 24th October. Hope Mr and Mrs can participate.

By Mr Goo and Mr Park."

"24th?? What date is today?"
"22 October."
"Can't we just skip this ball?"
"Read the next page."

"The both of you need to come. There's something important that you need to know."

I just sighed and look at Yoora. She just nodded. I was speechless. Yoora leave me alone in my room. I took my phone and called my dad.

"Junhoe? This is the first time you called me."
"What is so important until you had need us to come to the ball. Can't you just tell us right now?"
"No. The feeling is different to tell you right now."
"What if I don't want to go?"
"You'll see what will happen to you." he ended the call.

*********

24th October finally came. I wear my tuxedo and wait for Yoora downstairs. Girls,always late if it's about getting ready.

"Yah Park Yoora,are you ready?"I shout.
"Wait. I'm almost ready."After awhile she went downstairs.
She wears a sexy party like black dress and her wavy hair.

"Why are you looking me like that?"I just shake my head.
"Did you finally fallen for me?"
"WHAT?No I'm not."she walked closer to me. She hold my tuxedo and pulled me closer to her.
"Really? Are you sure?"while looking at me with a different type of look. Different from her normal look.

"No I'm not. I'm just curious."while pushing her away from me.
"Where did you get that dress? I never seen it in your closet."I said.
"How did you know I don't have this dress in my closet?"
"You haven't answer me yet."
"I borrowed it from my friend."
"You're lying. I know you don't have friends."
"Aishhhhh. Fine. Someone give me this in my locker yesterday." I just nodded.

"Now answer me. How do I look in this dress? Sexy? Sexy enough to make your heart race?"
"It doesn't really fit you. You look horrible in this dress."she gaze at me like her usual self and went outside.

(Dress at the media)

-------------------------------------
I finally left with 3 more subject for my exam. And all of the subject had a big gap between them. So if I felt like I'm a little tired with my study,I'll try to write it by time to time.😊😊😊