part7

Yoora P.O.V

I opened the door and saw Junhoe.

"Hey you're late."He didn't answer and quickly shut the door and hugged me without knowing why.
"Yahh. Are you drunk?"he hugged her even tighter.
"What's wrong Junhoe? Are you crying?"I can feel his tears on my neck.
"I just need someone to comfort me."I suddenly hug me back and pat his back. He hid hus face to my neck and cry hard. I can't bare to say a word and keep on patting his back. He break the hug and sI quickly wipe his tears off his cheeks. He quickly hold my hand before I can remove it from my cheeks.

"Are you ok?"with one hand through his hair. He just shake his head.
"Do want something to eat? I can cook it for you."he shake his head still holding my hands on his cheeks.
"You know that you can tell me what happened."he didn't respond.
"Can you sleep with me tonight?"with spontaneously the words just came out from his lips.
"What?"I said with surprise.
"Please."I just look at him in the eyes.
"Sure. But only for tonight."he just nodded his head.

                **********

We sleep early that night. I lay down facing Junhoe while he's facing me.
"Are you ok?"my hand were through his hair. He just nodded. He hugged and place his head between my chest and my collarbone. I bet he always did this with his mom. Well maybe.
"Thanks for doing this."He said. I can fell his eyes close.
"Its ok. You have a tough day don't you."I patted his head. He just nodded.
"Just go to sleep Junhoe."slowly he's eyes began to close. I just kept on patting his head. After awhile,I tried to get out from his hug but he forcefully pulled me and hugged me even tighter.
"Omma."omma? Does he have some issues with his mom. I let him hugged me even longer and when he completely fall asleep,I get out from his hug.

I look at his bag. Should I open it? I think he wouldn't tell me his problem so I better see what's wrong. I opened his bag and say a box. An ancient box. I sit on the bed and opened it and saw a lot of photos. I took a look at one by one of the photo. He look cute when he's younger. I saw a note with his name on it. I read it while heading to the desk and after I read it,I know why he's crying. I saw a lot of little note. When I focused on reading the note,a pair of arms wrapped my hips.

"I see you already know why I cried don't you."while placing his chin on my shoulder.
"Junhoe,I'm sorry for interrupting your privacy. It just that"
"It's ok."he cut me off. "Beside you are my girlfriend now. Even if we're fake couple."he let go of my hips and grab the box out of my hand.
"I'm really sorry."he placed the box on the desk.
"It's ok."he grabbed my hand.
"You still have to sleep with me tonight. I still need someone to comfort me."I just smile.
"Sure Junhoe." he pulled me softly to the bed. We start by looking at each other and slowly fall asleep in each others embrace.

            *************

That morning,I wake up and notice that I'm still in Junhoe's embrace. I saw Junhoe still sleeping. I played my hand through his hair.
"You know that if you fall for me,you'll lose the bet."with his eyes still closed. I hit his chest hard. He just smile. I tried to get out from his embrace but he pulled me closer.

"Can't I just hug you for a little longer? Who know that maybe you'll actually fall for me."I pushed his face with my palms.
"Yahh,your breath smells."
"And you think that your breath didn't smell." I pushed his chest hard. I finally get out from him.
"Don't you want to wake up?"
"Nahh,I prefer laying in bed for the rest of the day."
"Fine. Don't asked for breakfast from me."I ran out from the room.
"Yah I want breakfast too."he ran after me.

            ***************

We finished our breakfast. I usually wash the dishes.
"Yah Park Yoora,about yesterday,can't we just forget about it."
"No way."still wash the dishes. "Junhoe,is there any chance that yesterday was only a trick for you to tackle me so that I fell for you?"I finished with the dishes. I turn around and found Junhoe in front of me. He locked me with both of his hands.
"For your information,that's not how I do to get a girl. This is."he suddenly kiss my lips. One of his hands slowly on my hips while the other hand were on my cheeks. He break the kiss for awhile and started kissing again while pulling me closer to him. I can slowly fell a smile on his lips. He break the kiss and played his hand through my hair.

"That's how I roll."I suddenly punch his stomach,pulled his hair hard and quickly went upstairs. There's this strange feeling when he kisses me just now. There's no way I actually fell for him. Give me a break. What's wrong with you Yoora? Don't fall for him or you'll lose the bet.