Part 14

Yoora P.O.V

"YAHHH."He pulled me close to him. Our eyes met for a while. The first time I stayed still like a mannequin. He lean closer towards me.

"I'm not sick."he whispers and letting me go. I was frozen. He sit back on his bed.
"Are you free tomorrow?"while playing with his phone.
"Yeah. Why?"
"The members want to meet with you."
"Ok."

I quickly go into my room. What just happen? Why? I try to get the situation that just happen to disappear.

                 *********

Junhoe P.O.V

I lay down on my bed that night,thinking about the last prank I should do on Yoora. Come to think of it,there are many memories with her too. Tha fighting all day at school,cursing each other. Well some good memories.

To be honest, the both of us really like bucket. Like the cockroach I did at Yoora and the slime Yoora did.

The next day,I wait for Yoora downstairs. She went downstairs wearing shorts jeans,leggings,jacket. She even wear the shirts I brought for him.

"Yah,Why are you wearing like that?"I asked.
"Like what?"
"It's cold outside. Why do you wear shorts?"
"Why? I'm the one who's wearing not you."she said annoyed.
"Just go change into jeans."
"Alright mom."said Yoora annoyed. Since when did she listen to me?

After she change,we went to the amusement park and wait for the rest in front of the gate.

"Yah Goo Junhoe,Park Yoora."they run towards us.
"Mian. Chanwoo had something to do first."said Yunhyeong.
"It's ok. Since you guys are here."
"Let's go. The fun is waiting for us."said Bobby while pushing both Yoora and I.

"Yoora,what do you want to play first?"I asked.
"The rollercoaster."she said happily.
"I don't want to play that."I said.
"Than it's you who'll miss out the fun not me.
"Come on dude."said the rest.
At last,I was inline for the rollercoaster with Yoora while the rest just wave at us. I'm seriously going to kill them.

We finally hop on. They say the front are the scariest,well,they're right. Our luck to get on the front.
"Are you scared?"she asked.
"No. Why?"while holding the seat tightly.
"The most scariest person in school is afraid?" she laugh.
"Laugh all you want."I was really annoyed.

Soon,the ride finally starts. My heart starts beating like crazy, while Yoora is feel excited like a child.

"One more time."she said after the ride is over.
"WHAT?NO WAY."I refused. She just grin at me. Soon,she play almost all of the game they have.
"Let's rest."while sitting on the ground.
"Ok. Ok. Before Junhoe puke,let's rest."said Jinhwan.

We sat at a coffee shop nearby,well except for Yoora who's still playing some arcade games.
"So Junhoe,how many days left?"asked Hanbin.
"3."
"Wow. That's fast."said Donghyuk.
"Huhuhu. Uri Junhoe will leave."said Jinhwan pretending to cry.
"I'll take care of Yoora for you."said Hanbin.
"I like to see you try."

"Yahh."she said from afar.
"Are you done resting now?"
"Why?"asked Bobby.
"I want to play more."
"Go play by yourself."I said.
"Aishhh,I know you're scaredy-cat, we just play the game that isn't moving."said Yoora.

"Since when I'm a scaredy-cat?"
"Since you're born."Sometimes she's really annoying.
"Let's go before she get mad like before."said Hanbin.
"Jyeahhh. Let's go go go."

We stop at the 'Ring the bell' game.
"Let's see if you're manly enough."
"YAH."she just grin at me. I hit it and it went up more than I tough.
"Wahhh,you're not manly enough."
"Aishh,this girl."
"I want to try."
"You can't even hold the hammer."
"You'll see."It was surprising that she hit a LITTLE bit over me. The other members were laughing so hard.

"Aigooo,you're not manly enough. Keep on trying Goo Junhoe. Fighting."she tapped my shoulder.
"That right Junhoe. Fighting."said Bobby still laughing.
"It's not that I'm not manly enough,it's you who's not girly enough."
"A lot of girly girl who are strong." the members just keep on giggling.
"Stop it guys."

We went to the water ride. The last ride for today.
"Wahhh,It's so high."said Yoora.
"You're scared of this instead of the rollercoaster?"she just nodded. I was dumbfounded.
We sit at the middle seat and start riding the ride. When it was drop down,Yoora hold tightly at my arms. After the ride is over,she just grin.
"Why are you grinning?"
"That was fun."
-------------------------------

Lee soohyuk and Lee Junki in one dream is the best. 😍😍😍😍😍 Already 3 day,and I still dreaming about them,Junki was trying to kill me once or twice😂😂😂 eventhou in my dream he's my boyfriend,I like it😂😂😂. And Soohyuk's  sweet smile just make all the thought of Junki trying to kill faded😍😍😍. Totally in love with the both of them. Why did I wake up?😢😢 Maybe I'll made a story based on my dream.😂😂. Maybe one day. After I finish all of my story.😥😥😥