Part10

Yoora P.O.V

I sit on my bed while hugging my leg. The kiss somehow can't be vanished from my mind. It's different from his other kiss. Do I really like Junhoe?

"Arkkkkkkk,don't fall for him.  You don't like him. He's just playing."but then again,his look after the kiss was different. Did he fallen for me.

"That right. He's fallen for me. And you don't have any feelings toward him. What a good girl Yoora. You'll win this bet for sure."while patting my head.

"Huh,you must be crazy right now. YAH GOO JUNHOE YOU LITTLE."that's it Yoora. You're crazy. It's better if you just sleep and forget about all of it.

Junhoe P.O.V

"Arkkkkkkk,don't fall for him.  You don't like him. He's just playing."

"That right. He's fallen for me. And you don't have any feelings toward him. What a good girl Yoora. You'll win this bet for sure."

"Huh,you must be crazy right now. YAH GOO JUNHOE YOU LITTLE."

I just smile at her words behind the door. She must be crazy enough to talk alone. Anyway,let put the kissing thing behind now focus on the real point. I need to prank her back for the slime. Maybe not tomorrow.

I went downstairs to take a little sip when a massage from Hanbin came.

"I believe that you guys are a couple right now. But not for long.
-Hanbin."

Not for long? What does that mean? I just ignore his massages.

                    ******

I sit at the couch waiting for Yoora to go to school. Well,she's a girl after all. It take hours for her to get ready. Beside,we're just going to school. She finally came down from her room.

"Hey princess,why are you so late?"
"Why are you being such a busybody?"still with her arrogant look and went outside.

"Haaaa Junhoe you should had just go without her,but you wanted to wait for her. Such a foolish decision."while shaking my head. I went outside and walked fast to catch up with her.

"Can't you just wait for me?"she just shake her head.
"Why would I wait for you?"
"Emmm it's because we're living in the same house. Not to mention that you and I have to be a couple at school."
"Fine."

"Oh by the way,Hanbin texted me yesterday."
"What did he said?"
"He said that he believe that we're a couple."
"That's great."
"But.."
"But?"
"Not for long."
"Not for long? What does that mean?"
"I don't know."

-----------------------------------