Part6

Junhoe P.O.V

It has been a week since I live with Yoora. I actually miss my old house since it has many memories since I was 6. I took my jacket and my backpack and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?"asked Yoora while eating Jjajangmyeon.
"I have some business to do."I wear my jacket and stop in front of the door. "Save me some Yoora."
"No way. You go buy it yourself."I just rolled my eyes and went outside.

Since Yoora's house isn't far from my house,I only walked there. It took about 5 minutes. As I arrived,I went inside the house. It's been a week but the dust look like I've never been here for years. I went upstairs and into my mom's room. All of her book are still in place. I opend the window so that air can come in and took up our photo,only me and my mom. The picture was taken a month before my mom died.
"Omma. I miss you very much."the wind suddenly blow the photo under the bed. I lied down to get it and saw a box. The photo was exactly on top of it. I sit on the bed and place the photo on the lamp table.

I opened the box and saw a bunch of picture in it. It was all of our memories together. Behind the photo,there was some scribbles saying about what happened on that day.

"Junhoe first win in his taekwondo tournament."
"Junhoe first participation on singing. He had some amazing voice."
"Our first day out."
I just smile looking at all of the old memories I have with mom. As I look at the photo one by one,I saw a note with my name on it. I opened the note and start reading it.

Dear Junhoe,

Today is your 13th birthday. All I want to say is Happy Birthday my son. Can't believe that you're finally being a handsome grown man. I'm sorry that you don't have a perfect family. Every time we went to the park,you'll see a lot of fathers playing with their son. Every time when it's parents-teachers day,you're the only one who only one of the parents come while the other come with both mom and dad. I know that you're disappointed,but you still be my happy little boy. You always said that you hate your father just because I hate him. And yes I hate him but deep inside,there's still love for him and I know you have it too. The truth is,your dad isn't a bad guy,I am. I know you think that every time I came back from work with new clothes for you that I buy but actually,your dad send it to me at work. Eventhou your dad didn't actually give it in person,he still put note on the box,asking about you. I've save all the note so that you'll see that your dad isn't a bad guy. Come to think about it,I always left you alone at home since I don't have the money to hired a nanny to you. Your dad actually want to hired a nanny to you but I don't know why I refused it. So I'm actually the bad guy. You almost got killed because of me. I'm sorry Junoe. You know that all of the mother's dream is to see their child happy even I want to see you happy. After your birthday,it will be my birthday. I know that I should do this but all I want for my birthday is to see you happy,to see you having a perfect family. I beg for you Junhoe,please give your father a second chance. All the things that we have,all of it,your dad give it. With hus sincere heart. I beg again Junhoe,Please give your dad a second chance. I don't mind how long you'll take but please. I want you to have a normal live just like the rest of the kids. I want you to be happy. Sorry if I make you sad on your big day. Once again,Happy Birthday My Prince.

Sincerely:
Your mom.

My tears suddenly drop to the note. I cried really hard.
"Omma,Mianhae. Mianhae for being a bad son."I cried. I found the note that my mom's talking about.

"Is our Junhoe growing well?"
"I heard he won the taekwondo tournament. Aigoo,he's becoming a man now. Does he hurt while fighting?"
"A lot of people said that he won the singing contests. I bet he did well. I really want to hear him sing. Can you record it when he sings again?"

Tears keep on falling down to my cheeks. All this time,I hate my dad,who actually loved me. For all this years,I thought that he's a bad guy. I was wrong. Right now,I feel like a bad son. I know it might take time for me to accept him as my father. I put all the things back in the box. I put the box inside my backpacks and went 'home'. As soon as I arrived,Yoora opened the door.

"Hey you're late."I didn't answer and quickly shut the door and hugged her without knowing why.
"Yahh. Are you drunk?"I hugged her even tighter.
"What's wrong Junhoe? Are you crying?"My tears just fell like a waterfall.
"I just need someone to comfort me."she suddenly hug me back and pat my back. I hid my face to her neck and cry hard. She didn't say a word and keep on patting. I break the hug and she quickly wipe my tears of my cheeks. I quickly hold her hand before she can remove it from my cheeks.

"Are you ok?"with one hand through my hair. I just shake my head.
"Do want something to eat? I can cook it for you."I shake my head still holding her hands on my cheeks.
"You know that you can tell me what happened."I didn't respond.
"Can you sleep with me tonight?"with spontaneously the words just came out.
"What?"she said with surprise.
"Please."she just look at me in the eyes.
"Sure. But only for tonight."I just nodded my head.

**********

I sleep early early that night. I lay down facing Yoora while she's facing me.
"Are you ok?"her hand were through my hair. I just nodded. I hugged and place my head between her chest and her collarbone. I always did this with my mom every time I have a rough day. It's been awhile since I did this.
"Thanks for doing this."I said with my eyes close.
"Its ok. You have a tough day don't you."she patted my head. I just nodded.
"Just go to sleep Junhoe."slowly my eyes began to close.

---------------------------------------

Trying to make a sadder situation but this is the saddest that I can think of.