Part 15

Yoora P.O.V

I went out since I know that tomorrow is the last day Junhoe will be staying here. Maybe I should buy him something. But what? Maybe I ask Hanbin.

"Hanbin ahh,can you help me?
-Yoora"

"Help you with what?
-Hanbin."

"Buy some stuff for Junhoe.
-Yoora."

"Are you outside now?
-Hanbin"

"Yup. Why?
-Yoora."

"Then let's buy it together. I was just about to buy him some gift. Wait me at the cafe nearby.
-Hanbin."

"👌👌
-Yoora."

I spotted him inside the cafe and went over him.
"Ja... what do you want to buy?"asked Hanbin.
"Molla. I don't know what he like."
"Just buy him anything. I'm sure he'll love it. It is from his girlfriend."

Girlfriend?Oh that's right. We're faking it. I just nodded and smile. WE went shopping for about 1 and a half hours.
I brought him some clothes and a cap. Hanbin drive me home.
"Gomawo."he just smile at me.

I went inside and saw the tv is on but no one is watching it.
"Aishhh this guy. He isn't the one who pays for the bill."I went inside his room after turning off the tv.

"Yah at least turn off the tv off you're not watching it." He just smile while packing his clothes.
"Are you packing everything?"he just nodded.
"I already prepare the clothes for tomorrow. Tonight I'll be wearing this one,I won't change tonight.  And this will be a memory from me to you. If you ever miss me,just sniff this."
"After I wash your clothes,I'm going to give it to someone else."he just smile.

"You better hurry give me your present before I close my luggage."still packing.
"Here." I sit on his bed while watching the room.
"Should I rent this room out? I can make money out of it."
"Aigoo. Money is all you can think of isn't it. Why do you want money? Your dad is a CEO anyways."I just glare at him.

"Don't you have anything to say?"while sitting next to me.
"Say what?"
"You know like a confession of something."

Suddenly my heart beats really fast for no reason.

"Just say it."he said while smirking.
"Fine it's your last day after all and I won't be seeing your ugliness again."he suddenly chuckle.
"Continue."
"Saranghae Goo Junhoe."my face became so red.
"You still remember the bet don't you?"
"What bet?"
"The ' who fell for someone first has to do what they asked' bet." Out of all how can I not remember the bet?
"Fine. What do you want?"

Junhoe look at me in the eyes. Out of a sudden he kiss me right in the lips for awhile. His hand was on my cheek. He ended  the kiss and look back at me.
"Be my girlfriend."he said.
"What?"
"I want you to be my girlfriend you idiot."he said while smirking.

He chuckle a little bit and play with my hair.
"I know it's too late but still,I want you."