Chapter 7. Banishment

New cover because I love them haha. It's by s3cr3tss and the covers are absolutely OUTSTANDING!! You should definitely go check out the cover book! It's actually amazing quality covers and so fast!

I grabbed Charlotte and pulled her away from the crowd and brought her into a tent along with Bellamy, Clarke, and Finn. "Why Charlotte?", is all I ask, so confused of why she would kill Wells.

"I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me", she says to Bellamy and I look over at him.

What the hell does she mean by that? "What the hell is she talking about?", Clarke asks, talking the words right out of my mouth.

"She misunderstood", he answers then turns to her, "Charlotte that is not what I meant", he shakes his head.

"Bring the girl out now!", I hear Murphy shout from outside the tent.

"Please don't let them hurt me", Charlotte pleads and I feel bad for the girl. What did she do to deserve to be here? What did she get herself into?

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up", Bellamy says looking around at us.

I don't even know what to do. Why would Charlotte kill Wells? And what did Bellamy mean by slay your demons?

No one speaks up and Bellamy let's out a groan, "now you stay quiet" Bellamy rolls his eyes.

Why does he want to protect Charlotte so much. Yeah she's a little girl but if it was anyone else, he would probably punish them in a heartbeat, "those are your boys out there", Finn points out.

"This is not my fault. If she listened to me, those idiots would still be out there building the wall", Bellamy says pointing towards the entrance of the tent.

That would be true, "you want to build a society princess? Let's build a society!", Murphy shouts and I peak my head out of the tent to see basically everyone standing outside.

"No. Please Bellamy", Charlotte cries.

"It's okay Charlotte. Just stay with them", he reassures her and leaves the tent.

Okay, now we have the problem of Murphy wanting to kill Charlotte, or at least severely injure her. Which I won't allow, for the record. I step out of the tent as well and stand by Bellamy. "So who here wants to see the real murderer hung up? All in favour?", Murphy asks holding up his hand and a couple guys' arms go up as well.

"Okay. I see. It's okay to string me up for nothing! But when this little bitch confesses, you want to let her walk?", Murphy yells and I don't like the tone of his voice, it makes me uncomfortable to be around.

But that's the problem here. I don't want to kill Charlotte, neither does anyone else. Except Murphy of course. But her actions should have the consequences of death. Her being young plays a big role. No one want to kill a little girl. "Cowards! All of you!", He shouts.

"Murphy! Murphy!", Bellamy shouts, getting his attention, "it's over", he says.

Murphy then steps back from from Bellamy and I know he's not finished, "whatever you say boss", he says.