Chapter 15. Long Time No See

"Payton please" Bellamy says standing at the entrance of my tent.

I shake my head and continue looking at the bow and arrows I managed to pick up. "I said I'm fine" I say for the thousandth time.

"At least let Clarke look at it, it could be infected or poisoned" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I probably cut it on a rock or stick. I'm pretty sure grounders don't go around poising rocks" I say.

"Well it still could be infected" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I feel fine Bell" I say and he walks into my tent and picks me up.

"Fine, if you won't go yourself, I'm bringing you" he says and sits me down in the drop ship.

I roll my eyes and don't even bother leaving. I'm here already. Clarke walks in and looks at my leg. "It looks deep, what did you cut it on?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"If you want I can stitch it up, prevent it from getting infected" she says and I take a deep breath.

"Do I have to?" I ask, not really interested in the idea of stitches.

"Yes you do" Bellamy says and l look up at him and give him a what the hell face.

"No I don't" I say and he shakes his head.

"You don't want it getting infected Payton. It's the best thing to do" he says and I roll my eyes

"What if I just put a bandage on it" I say and Clarke sits down with a needle and wire thing and shakes her head.

"That won't do anything" she says and stick the needle in my leg and I let out a shout.

"Ow what the hell Clarke!" I say and Bellamy holds my leg still.

"Too late now" she says and I roll my eyes.

"I hate you both" I say sitting back in the chair.

I can feel the needle going through my skin and it's weird. It doesn't hurt, surprisingly. I can't really feel too much so it's not bad.

Clarke finishes in a couple minutes with my leg and I stand up. "Just be careful, you don't what them coming out" she says and starts walking away.

"Hey" I say and she turns around, "thank you" I smile and she nods.

I walk back to my tent and Bellamy follows. "You okay?" He asks and I turn to face him.

"Other than the fact I got a needle stuck in my leg about a thousand times? I'm great" I say and he stares at me.

"Seriously" he says and I can tell he's serious. He always is.

"I'm okay. I promise" I say and Raven walks up to us.

"Hey we're going to check out the wreckage, want to come?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah let's go" I say and Bellamy stops me.

"Not with your leg you're not" he says.

"What do you want me to do? Chop it off?" I ask sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm going. Let's go" I say walking off.

We get to the wreckage around noon and it's pretty disgusting. There's dead bodies, mostly skeletons because they basically burned to death. There's still small fires and smoke lingering around as well. It cleared trees about 500 yards in diameter, maybe even more. The explosion really did a lot of damage.