Chapter 11. Antidote

I wake up and I'm in the drop ship. I don't remember getting up and walking in, plus I'm on the second level somehow.

The drop ship shakes and I stand up. What the heck is happening? I open the hatch and climb down the ladder and see lots of people below.

"Hey what's happening?" I ask and Clarke turns around.

"There's a storm, and Raven's trying to contact the ark" she says.

I look outside and it's pouring rain and there's a strong wind. "How did I get up there?" I ask.

"Ugh, Bellamy carried you in before the storm" she says.

I walk up to Finn and see him lying on a table with the knife still stuck in his chest. "This is a restricted channel, who is this, please identify yourself" a voice says through the radio and my head goes up.

Clarke and I rush over to Raven. "This is Raven Reyes, I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now" she says.

"Payton can you change the cloth the wound?" Clarke asks and I nod.

I walk over to the bucket with cloths in it and grab a new one. I gently unwrap the bloody cloth and wrap the new one around.

I knew that keeping the knife in would be better than taking it out. Jasper was going to back at the cave but I stopped him. It slows down the amount of blood loss.

The radio starts crackling and Clarke runs to Raven, "what's wrong?" She asks.

"It's not the radio. It's the storm" Raven says.

I then see Octavia walk into the drop ship and I walk towards her. "Finally up" she says and I smile and take a container from her hand.

I open it and instantly move my head back, "Monty's moonshine?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure no germ can survive it" she says, which is true.

I pour it into a tin and start mixing it. "The storm's getting worse. Monroe close the door" Clarke says.

"People are still out there" she points out.

"And Monty and Jasper still aren't back" I say, "neither is Bellamy" Octavia adds.

"It's alright. They'll find somewhere to ride it out" Clarke says.

"I still need something to close the wounds with" Clarke says.

"There's some wire on the second level, I used it to stitch the tents" Octavia says.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, I've rigged it to the solar cells on the roof" Raven says, "that means they're hot" she clarifies.

"Hey they're back" someone calls out and I turn around and see Bellamy walk in along with two other guys carrying a grounder.

"Bellamy, what are you doing?" Octavia asks.

"It's time to get some answers" he says, "you mean revenge?" Octavia asks.

"No I mean intel" he corrects, "get him upstairs."

"Bellamy she's right", Clarke says.

Clarke we're ready. Can you hear me?