Ashton

"What are you guys doing?"

I looked up to see Michael and Calum standing in the doorway.

Luke quickly gets up and reaches for his boxers but Calum grabs his hand before he can.

"Answer me." Michael growls.

"I-it was my fault. I was being bad and Lukey was punishing me." I said before Luke could get in trouble.

"But you guys were touching each other without me and daddy." Calum says and pushed Luke back towards the bed.

"You guys know the rules." Michael says and slowly walks towards the bed.

I try to sit up but fail due to my hands still being handcuffed to the bed.

"Look at you. All tied up. You don't know how hard it is for daddy not to attack you right now."

I shivered as he started trailing his hands up and down my body.

I heard Luke whimper and knew Calum was having some fun with him as well.

"So you were being a bad boy while me and master were gone hmmm?" Michael asked me, slowly trailing his hands down my back.

I whimpered and arched into his touch. "'Mm sorry daddy."

"M-master." Luke gasped and I turned my head to see him sitting in a chair, his hands cuffed behind him.

"Get up for me baby." Michael whispers. I didn't even realize he had uncuffed me.

I get up slowly and he leads me over to a chair right next to Luke.

"Sit." He demands and I immediately obey. He brings my hands behind me and cuffs them once more.

"Daddy?" I ask.

He smirks and pulls out a cock ring. I gasp as he slips it on me and hear a gasp from Luke, I look over to see he has the same fate as me.

"Now you guys are going to watch while I fuck Calum."

"B-but daddy..." Luke cries.

"No. You guys made us watch so now it's your turn."

With that he turns around and pushes Calum down on the bed, smashing his lips onto his.

I moaned as they started to undress, becoming hard for the second time.

Michael turned and smirked at us, bringing his attention back to Calum as he let out a throaty moan.

He started planting kisses up and down his neck, lubeing up his fingers and inserting one.

My breathing started to get heavy and I ached for someone, anyone to touch me like that.

I couldn't help but imagine Luke bending me over a table and fucking me until I couldn't walk or Michael fucking my mouth until I couldn't speak the next day.

Hell I would even take Calum tying me up and pulling my hair as he pounded into me. And I wasn't one for being tied up during sex.

I moaned and my cock twitched as I begged to be touched.

I whined when I realized that Michael was done prepping and was starting to thrust roughly into Calum.

"Daddy." Calum moaned and Michael started to thrust faster.

"Fuck Cal you feel so good baby."

I became harder and harder as I watched Michael hit that bundle of neves inside of Calum that makes them both a moaning mess.

He started to thrust faster and faster and I knew he was close and so was Calum by the way he was twitching and whining.

My wrists were starting to hurt from tugging at them and my côck was throbbing.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from them though. The sweat dripping from Calum's forehead, his hair sticking to his face. He looked so hot.

It didn't take long for Calum to let out one last moan before cumming all over the bedsheets, Michael following soon after.

My breathing picked up as Calum looked at me. "Please..." I whimpered but he just smirked and turned around to pull Michael into a passionate kiss.

Luke groaned beside me and I turned to see he was rock hard.

Calum got up and uncuffed my hands, they twitched towards my lower region. I couldn't help it, I needed to be touched.

He saw and tsked. "Now, I know you aren't thinking about touching yourself right princess?"

I whine in response and he slaps my thigh lightly.

"Why don't you go take a cold shower?" He asks and I whimper.

"Please master. I want you to touch me."

"But you've been a bad boy." He says, rubbing up and down my thighs.

"I'll be good master I promise." He hums in response and starts kissing up and down my neck.

"Sweetheart this is a punishment. I would hate to have to punish you as well." Michael says to Calum.

He sighs but let's me go. I whine but stop when Michael gives me a look.

"Go take a shower. I'm sure Luke is done by now." Calum says and takes away the ring. I sigh as he puts it away.

"Can we trust you not to touch yourself baby?" Michael asks and I nod my head furiously. As much as I want to, I don't want to disappoint my daddy and master even more.

I walk to the bathroom and take a cold shower, and as hard as it is (no pun intended) I obey my dominates instructions.

And when I walk back to the room, they're all waiting for me on the bed. I smile and snuggle with them all, sighing in content.

Okay I just want to say thank you all so so so much for being awesome and reading this story. (Even if you don't, they're still awesome)

This book has gotten over 400 reads already and that's amazing considering I literally just started so I just want to thank you all❤️

I also really want to learn more about people because I'm lonely and no one ever talks to me here on Wattpad😢 I don't bite, I promise.

So I guess I'll just ask a random question.

What's your favorite band besides 5sos? (If you don't have one just comment your favorite singer or something)

Mine would have to be all time low or panic! At the disco

So bye and thank you so much!!

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia