Ashton

So I'd just like to dedicate this chapter to itsdrewpeople again and give a shoutout because her books are amazing and she deserves more followers and reads so just go check her out because she's a sweetheart and I know you'll like her books.❤️

(Unedited)
I groan and roll over onto my stomach as sharp pains run up and down my backside.

Whimpering I move my hand around and open one eye when it touches only bedsheets.

I look to my left to see that, that side of the bed is empty as well. I jut my bottom lip out in a pout and swing my legs around to the side of the bed, wincing as I do.

I shiver at the cold hard wood floor but quickly get up to go pee. As soon as I stand on both feet, I'm tumbling to the ground.

"Oww." I whimper and rub my lower back, attempting to stand once more and failing.

I grumble and use the bed to help support me as I slowly inch my way to the bathroom, somehow making it with only a few more falls.

As I hold onto the counter to wash my hands, my eyes catch the purple like bruises all over my body in the mirror. I gasp and lightly touch them.

There is barely an inch of skin that isn't covered with love bites. I pout again knowing they did this on purpose.

I'm about to make my way back to the bedroom when my legs start to shake. They really did a number on me.

"Daddy!" I try to shout but comes out quiet and scratchy. I whine and stumble my way to the bed.

"Master!" I try again but it only comes out slightly louder. I groan and flop on to my stomach, hiding my face in the pillow.

A few minutes later that seem longer than they actually were go by before I hear footsteps in the hallway.

I whimper and not seconds later, the door swings open to Calum standing with his arms crossed and a devilish smirk on his face.

"How you feeling princess?" He asks and I just groan and bury my face in the bed again. I hear him chuckle then his footsteps coming closer.

"Why don't we get you dressed? Then we can go and eat something, hmm?" I nod my head, knowing my voice wasn't going to cooperate with me.

He gets up and grabs me one of his shirts with some comfy sweats. I gladly take them but wince as I jump up to put them on, Calum barely catches me before I go tumbling back to the floor for the hundredth time that morning.

Once I'm all clothed, I reach my arms up and make grabby hands, giving him my puppy dog eyes that I know he can't resist.

"Carry me?" I ask and he chuckles at my scratchy voice.

"Of course baby." He leans down and picks me up gently, placing a soft kiss to my forehead before carrying me bridal style down to the kitchen.

Snuggling my face into his neck as we reach the kitchen, I hear the other two cooing at the sight.

Calum sets me down gently next to Luke who rubs my thigh lightly and gives me a small kiss and a smile.

I smile back at him and feel Michael kiss my neck gently. "How you feeling baby girl?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Sore but I'll be okay." I see Lukey smirk at the sound of my voice, knowing he's the one that caused it. Little shit.

I see Michael smiling too. What's so funny about them making me almost lose my voice? They're so mean.