*I saw Ashton's Nudes*

Hope that got your attention! I saw some fake ones if that counts.

Since this book is coming to an end...soon, I wanted to start another book because I love writing.

So here are the prompts I have so far, please vote what book you would like next. PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS! I WILL FIND YOU IF YOU DO.

Jk but please don't steal my ideas.

I may change the titles.

Black-Eyed Vampires {5SOS Ot4} [Completed]
I think it's time that I tell my story.

I mean I've spent countless hours and nights just trying to figure out if this is real or if I'm insane.

So let me start by telling you about the black-eyed people.

Or

Where Ashton has been followed by three strange creatures since he was a child and all they want is him.

Dom! Luke, Calum, Michael

Prove it {5SOS Ot4}
"If you love me, then prove it."

Where Michael's not sure his boyfriends love him, so he makes them prove it.

(Mostly just fluff.)

If you Love me {5SOS Ot4} [Completed]
On your 13th birthday a mark would appear on your wrist. Initials to be exact, of your soulmate. Once you met your soulmate, the mark would turn the color of their eyes.

It was almost impossible to resist your soulmate.

It's very rare to have more than one pair of initials on your wrist, let alone 3.

But that's exactly what happens to Luke when he wakes up on his 13th birthday. He sees 3 pairs of initials on his wrist.

A.F.I
M.G.C
C.T.H

Bottom! Luke and Calum

Unordinary {5SOS Ot4} [Ongoing]
In a world of BDSM it's illegal for a dominate to fall in love with another dominant, same goes for the submissive's.

It's also very rare for someone to have more than one submissive...let alone a relationship with 2 Dom's and 2 Sub's.

Dom! Luke and Cal

(Mostly just smut.)

My Mates (5SOS Ot4)
Calum, Luke and Michael are all wolves.

Well werewolves.

They didn't quite feel right with their lives, something was missing.

When they meet a shy boy named Ashton, it all clicks.

Ashton is what's missing.

"You really need to come with us."

"I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."

Bottom! Ashton and Michael

Immortal (5SOS Ot4) [Ongoing]
Ashton is a vampire.
Calum is depressed.
Luke is bullied.
Michael is lonely.

Ashton has his eyes on these three broken boys.

Or

Michael wants immortality but Ashton's not to sure if he wants to give it to him.

Luke wants what Calum has but Calum just wants to get away from it all.

What happens when Calum meets Ashton? Will Calum finally have an escape?

Dom! Ashton and Calum

"Please Ashton."

"If you don't stop I'll take you over this table right now."

I suck I know.

But probably only like 5 more chapters left of this book andddddd I'm not sure but if you guys want a sequel I have an idea for one so...

I also have ideas that aren't Ot4 if you would like to see those but I figured you guys would want another Ot4 book instead...

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia