Ashton

Again, I was practically jumping in my seat with excitement. Michael wouldn't tell me where we were going and I really didn't like not knowing.

"Are we almost there?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Almost. Just a few more minutes baby girl."

I squealed in excitement when we pulled into the parking lot and got out, grabbing Michaels hand and dragging him into the arcade.

-

"Let's go play ski ball!" I yelled excitedly. I grabbed Michaels arm and dragged him to the game.

Once we got there we both put our tokens in the machine.

"Just warning you babe, but I'm totally going to destroy you." Michael says and I can't help but giggle because it sounded so dirty.

But then I rolled my eyes playfully. "We'll see about that."

The game began and I started tossing the balls I had, trying to get the best number of points.

By the end of the game the score was 450 to 240 and of course I won.

Michael looked at me with a pout on his face. I giggled.

"Oh are you upset that I kicked your ass at ski ball?" I said with fake concern.

"I get that you won baby but please don't swear, I would hate to have to punish you." He said gently but I could hear the warning tone in his voice.

I nodded quickly but I wouldn't mind being punished if I'm being honest.

"At least now you know how I feel when you beat me at video games." I say pouting and he chuckles.

"I guess that's true." He says and gives me a peck on the lips. "How about a rematch?" He asks, making me chuckle.

"Sure."

"Let's play basketball." He says and grabs my hand.

"But your terrible at basket ball." I laugh.

"Hey it's worth a shot. Let's go." He says pulling me towards the basketball game.

I ended up winning, which caused him to ask for, yet another rematch.

We spent the rest of the day playing almost all the games in the arcade, trying to beat each other.

Eventually we had to leave though and instead of going home, he drove me to my favorite pizza place for dinner.

I smiled and held his hand as we entered the restaurant.

He ordered for us and while we waited I ripped the top part of the straw wrapper off and blew it at him.

He squinted his eyes at me as I looked away and tried to act innocent. Then I get hit in the face by his straw wrapper and I laugh as we rip up our napkins and start throwing pieces of that at each other.

I felt bad for the people that had to clean it up but I was having to much fun to care.

Eventually our food arrived and the waiter glared at the mess we made. I just gave him an innocent smile and we started eating.

We took the extra pizza home and Michael quickly put the pizza in the fridge before running back out and picking me up.

I squealed and giggled as he ran up the stairs with me over his shoulder.

He set me down on his bed gently and pulled out 4 movies. "Which one?" He asked and I obviously picked Finding Nemo because I loved that movie.

I snuggled close to him but half way through the movie he started kissing my neck and whispering how beautiful and amazing I was.

I looked up at him and scooted so I was sitting up.

"Why do you keep saying that?" I asked and he paused the movie, pulling me close to him again.

"Because it's true." I just shake my head and he sighs sadly.

"I wish you could see yourself how we see you." He whispered and I cocked an eyebrow.

"We?" I asked.

"Me, Luke and Calum."

I nod but don't really believe the words.

"I can tell you don't think it's true. But it is." I just look into his eyes and stay silent.

"Do you trust me?" He asks suddenly and I give him a look.

"Of course. I trust all of you." I say and he nods, happy with my answer.

"Then you'll just have to trust us when we say how wonderful you are, because you are. You and the boys are the best things that's ever happened to me."

My eyes water and I dig my face into his neck. I sniffle and he pulls my face back up.

"You guys are the best things that have ever happened to me too."

He smiles and rubs his thumb over my cheek. "Your so beautiful even when your crying." He chuckles and I smile.

I didn't quite believe it but I trusted him.

So maybe I really was beautiful.

QOTC: What's your hair color?

A: Mine is brown :-p

Also I sorta made this chapter like this because I know most people don't think they're pretty or beautiful but you are. All of you.

It may not be in the obvious way but you are beautiful in some way, even if you can't see it. :)

Stay Lovely🌹

-Olivia