Ashton

Wasn't going to post this till tomorrow but I couldn't wait so...here you go.

Before I can unbuckle my seatbelt, Michael is out of the car and opening my door for me.

I thank him and go to walk into the house when my feet are lifted from the ground. I squeak in surprise but I'm quickly silenced by Michaels mouth on mine.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he never stops kissing me as we make our way to the front door.

After many failed attempts to open the door due to Michael not letting me go, we make it inside and find Calum and Luke watching a movie on the couch.

They look up and Luke makes a noise when he sees our mouths still locked together.

"What's going on here?" Calum asks and Michael finally pulls away, leaving me gasping for air.

"Ashton needs to remember who he belongs to." Michael states and I pout because I know perfectly well who I belong to but I keep my mouth shut because I'm sure I'm going to love how they remind me.

Calum just nods but Luke frowns and looks at my hands around Michaels neck. He slowly gets up and walks towards us. "Ashy what happened to your hand?"

I whimper as Michael growls. "Someone thought they could touch what was ours."

Luke and Calum's faces change to one of anger. Oh god. I don't think any of them are going to go easy today.

Before I know it, Luke attacks my neck with kisses and bites, Michaels going back to my already swollen lips and Calum starts to kiss up my back.

I moan against Michaels mouth and he pulls away only to tell the other two to go up to the bedroom before putting his lips on mine once again.

He climbs the stairs with me still in his arms. He stops kissing me as we walk up the stairs, only to start kissing my neck.

By the time we get in the room, Calum and Luke are naked, making out heavily on the bed.

Michael throws me gently on the bed, starting to undress himself as Luke and Calum stop kissing, only to start ripping my clothes off hungrily.

I whine with need as I see the lust in their eyes, all directed at me.

Once all my clothes have been thrown to the floor, they all find a part of my body to start sucking on.

Luke making bites and marks up my neck and collarbone as Calum starts to bite down my stomach and chest.

My mouth falls open when I feel Michael start to attack my thighs.

I can't help the noises that escape me. I'm a moaning mess and they've barely even done anything to me.

I can feel them all smirk against my skin but I can only focus on trying to quiet the embarrassing noises coming out of me.

Michael pulls away first, only to look up at me and say "Don't hide your pretty moans baby. We want you to be as loud as you can so everyone knows who makes you feel this good."

I moan at that and feel myself grow harder. I start to squirm, wanting more. "Please..." I don't care what they do but I wanted-no needed more.

They all stop causing me to whimper and try to pull them back but they all just get up and off the bed.

I looked up, pouting to see Michael whispering something to Calum, then Luke. By the way Luke tried to hide a groan, I knew we were gonna do something good.

"Baby I wanna try something new." Michael said as he kneeled between my legs. "I want you to take daddy and Master while letting Lukey fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." I gasped, hardening even more if that was possible. "Can you do that baby? Take two of us? Huh?" I just nodded my head as I heard a little pop of a cap and then felt a finger at my entrance.