Ashton

*Possible Trigger Warning?*

The past week has been nice. I've been happy. The voices haven't spoke since that night and I've been catching up with Josh.

My life seemed to be at a good point right now.

At least that's what I thought.

Boy was I wrong.

-

BJ Josh: Why not??????

Me: because Michael said no

BJ Josh: ASHTON. YOU'RE. AN. ADULT. You can do whatever you want.

Me: Idk...

BJ Josh: Come on! Please??

Me: okay...

-

When Michaels grip loosened on my waist and I could hear Calum snoring, along with Luke, I quickly slipped out of the bed.

I tip toed out of the room and changed into what you would call 'party attire'.

I was wearing skinny jeans for once (Definitely Luke's) with one of Calum's shirts and Mikey's leather jacket.

I had to admit that I looked hot but I didn't really feel like me.

I sighed and grabbed my phone. Josh said I had to dress like this, and he knew best, right?

I mean I've never been to a party before.

I jogged down the steps, careful to make no noise. I unlocked the front door and almost forgot to grab the spare key, before locking the door behind me on my way out.

I walked a little ways down the road till a car pulled up next to me and the window rolled down.

I was about to start running, because Michael always taught me, stranger danger.

But the window rolled down and I was met with a smiley faced Josh. "Heyyy sexy!" I rolled my eyes but got in as he opened the passenger door from the inside for me.

"So what's so important about this party?" I asked but he just smirked.

"You'll see."

It was quiet the rest of the car ride there.

We pulled up to a huge house, already the lawn was littered with empty bottles and people passed out drunk.

The house was blasting some pop music and colorful lights were shining through the windows.

It looked like it was straight from some cheesy movie me and the boys would watch on the weekends.

I looked hesitantly at the house and turned to Josh as he parked the car. "Are you sure about this? I mean it's kinda late and maybe I should just go back home."

He sighed and chuckled lightly. "Come on mate! I always promised to bring you to a party! Didn't I?"

I just nodded and he smiled. "Come on! It'll be fun!" With that he got out of the car and I let out a small sigh.

"Yea fun...until I get caught." I mumbled under my breath.

I quickly got out of the car and rushed to keep up with him. I didn't want to be left alone with all these drunks.

And after a few drinks, and some dancing, I had to admit that I was having fun.

That is until I looked away for two seconds and Josh had disappeared. I looked around frantically for him but couldn't find him anywhere.