Charcter Answers

Calum
-Do you like bottoming or topping more?
Well I love watching Luke and Ashton writher underneath me and I love the sounds of their moans but I rarely bottom anyway so it's a rare occasion. I guess I'll have to say topping.

Michael: They didn't ask for a long ass paragraph Calum! It's a simple question.

-_-

-What do you do for a living?
Well I work at this music studio. It's pretty easy and pays well, most of the time I'm doing work at home unless I have a meeting.

-Who's better, Luke, Michael or Ashton? (Ignore that you're annoyed at Mikey)
Are we talking about whose better in bed? No? Okay...then I guess I'll have to say Mikey, only because I've known him the longest, but I love all of them so much.

Ashton
-What's the worst punishment you've ever gotten? And by who?
Probably the time I thought I didn't have to listen to any of them and totally broke almost all the rules. My ass hurt so bad for weeks.

Michael: No swearing!

Sorry daddy. But yeah I got the spankings from daddy.

-Which boy do you like the most? Also I love ya sweetie😘
Oh gosh do I have to choose? Well I love daddy's cuddles and master is really good at giving me kisses. But Lukey always hangs out with me and plays. I guess I just love them all. And um...*makes sure boyfriends aren't looking* I love you too😘

Michael: Did you just kiss her?!

Sorry daddy!

-How are you settling in? Hang in there.
Well Daddy, Master and Lukey help me when it's hard but I'll be okay. So I'd say I'm settling in well.

-Do you like Spanking?
I mean...yes...when I'm not being punished. It can be really hot.

-Do you like the punishments?
Sometimes...but most of the time, it's sexual things and daddy won't let me cum. It's frustrating.

-Would you leave the boys for Josh?
What? Why is this even a question? Of course I wouldn't!

-Ni siquiera sé si está bien escrito pero bueno (If I translated this correctly then I hope your not talking about my writing )-: )

Luke
-Do you like skirts or pants better?
Well I guess it depends on what I'm doing, if I'm dressing up I love skirts but if I'm just hanging around then I prefer pants.

Ashton: Pffft that means you like pants better Lukey

Oh...I like pants better than.

-What's your favorite part about your life? You guys are my world thank you.
Well probably my amazing boyfriends. I love them so much, without them I would probably still be the shy kid with no friends. But other than that I really love the sex😏

Ashton: Lukey!

What?

Ashton: Look at everything she said!

Oh...Oh my god that's so cute! Your amazing! Your welcome! Let's be friends!

-Do you wear panties a lot?
Um not really, I do on special occasions or just when I feel like it...but lately I guess I have actually.

-Do you prefer topping or bottoming? (Topping from past experiences including the one with Michael?) (A/N: Do you mean Ashton?)
Um...I like both, they both feel really good😏 but I'm gonna have to say topping because...damn Ashton.

Michael
-How do you feel about Josh?
Who? Is that the neighbor that complained about the noises?

-Why you just awesome?? Like all the time??
Me awesome? Well I mean I prefer punk rock but I am also pretty awesome.

Calum: What was that Michael? I couldn't hear you over your ego.

What did you just say?

Calum: Oops sorry daddy. Well I gotta go. Bye!

-I love you and your family, how long have you known Lukey and Cal?
I've known Calum almost all my life, we were neighbors when one day I realized he was hot and well one thing led to another. But I met Luke through Calum, they were both in the same math class. So I've known Calum for almost 11 years and Luke almost 5 years.

-Can you kill Josh? Because I feel like he's gonna be a problem in the future.
Sure, I feel like he's gonna be a problem too, everyone keeps talking about him...I'm starting to think he isn't one of our neighbors...

Josh
-What do you want with Ashton? Because he's got three protective boyfriends so you better back off.
Wait he's got a boyfriend? Well that's never stopped me before...*cough* I mean he's just a friend.

-Can you just not?

Jokes, my actual question is how and when did you become clean?
Um...a year after graduation my sister almost died and I realized I shouldn't be wasting my time on drugs when I could be with my family. So I went to rehab and I was clean for a year then relapsed. But I went back and I've been clean ever since then.

Mean Mall Peeps
-I'm gonna cut your balls off and feed it to your dog.
I don't have a dog?

-If you touch Ashton again, you'll have a whole fandom after you so back off.
What's a fandom? Also the slut wants it, I'll have him eventually.

-You have an army of Fangirls to fight. When's the battle.
I'm not scared of you! Let's go right now!

Me
-I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU AND THIS BOOK💙💙💙
Aww thank you❤️ I love you too! *squishes you into a hug with Ash, Cal, Mikey and Lukey*

-Your awesome❤️ I love you, and this book.
Again thank you so much! And I love you also!❤️
*Makes room for you in the group hug*

-Marry me and we can have kids together and FANGIRL with each other.
Well that's not much of a proposal.

-How are you such an amazing writer?
I honestly don't consider myself a good writer but it's all in the readers, without you guys this book wouldn't be anywhere but thank you so much❤️

-And do you have a writing schedule?
Not really, I usually just update when I get inspiration or when the last chapter hits over 50 reads.

-LOOOVE ME
OKAYYYY! Where you at?

-LOVE YOU AND YOUR BOOK😂💙
Aww thanks! I love you too!

That took longer than I expected.

Also sorry it's not an actual update. I should have another chapter posted by tomorrow.

But thank you to all the people who asked a question(s), Even the ones who didn't, I love you all!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story! Next chapter shall have drama! DON'T KILL ME!!

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia