Ashton

That's Josh or you know, Josh dun because idk apparently people want him so 😂 it doesn't matter who you imagine really 😆

The door flew open and I opened my eyes. Josh was standing there, looking pissed once he saw what was going on.

I yelled behind the mans hand but he just gripped my throat. Josh practically growled at that, he always was a protective friend. He ran over and ripped the guy off of me.

I quickly got up and grabbed my shirt and jacket that he had managed to take off. Josh was on top of the guy who almost raped me, beating the crap out of him.

I started to cry some more when I saw the guys face, it was gushing blood and I was scared.

"You fûcking bastard! If you ever touch him again I swear to god Dylan I won't hesitate to kill you!"

Josh looked up when he heard my cries and quickly jumped off the guy, running over to me and engulfing me in a hug. I held on tightly to his shirt and cried some more.

"I'm so sorry for bringing you here. Let's go." He whispered into my hair. I just sniffled and clung to him tighter.

My legs were shaking and I didn't think I could walk. He seemed to realize this as he scooped me up and started to walk out of the room.

"This isn't over. I'll have you." The man whispered, looking straight into my eyes. I shivered and dug my face into Josh's shoulder.

He carried me out to the car and set me down gently. He got in the seat with me and pulled me on his lap.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, rocking me slightly. I whimper and he nods. "Stupid question, I know."

He sighs heavily and I look up to see tears in his eyes. "I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm so sorry. Next time we go wherever you want to go."

I just nod my head and snuggle close to him. It's comforting, I just needed someone to hold me. I'd prefer my boyfriends but they weren't here right now.

He holds me until I stop shaking and my tears have dried. Then he gets in the driver side and starts the car.

"Do you want to go home or to my place?" He asks softly.

"My place please. I just want to go to sleep." He nods his head and starts the 15 minute drive to my house. It nerves me that I know I'm only 15 minutes away from the man but I'm 100% sure the boys will protect me from him.

He pulls up to my driveway and I stay in the car, just sitting there silently, looking forward. I can feel Josh staring but it's a few minutes before he speaks up.

"You know you can always come to my place, you just got to give me a call and I'll be here."

I just nod and quickly make my way to the front door, stumbling slightly, as I'm still tipsy.

One things for sure, I never want to drink again.

I stumbled into the house, only to be met with my 3 very angry boyfriends.

Before I could open my mouth to ask for forgiveness and request endless cuddles, Michael started yelling at me.

"Where the fuck where you?" I cowered at his voice but couldn't form an answer.

"Ashton..." He said in a stern voice.

"I-I-I was o-o-out." I stuttered and they all gave me an incredulous look.

"Oh really? Because I thought you were in the house." Luke said, dripping sarcasm.

I flinched and my eyes started to water. I couldn't deal with this right now. I just needed my boyfriends' love.