Michael

I was fuming.

Who the fuck do they think they are?

Ashton was mine. They couldn't touch him.

Only me, Calum and Luke could touch him. They couldn't do shit.

I could make him scream with pleasure. I could fuck him so hard he couldn't walk for days. I could do so many things that they couldn't.

"D-daddy?" He said quietly.

"Yes baby girl?" I tried to soften my voice but found that quite difficult.

"I'm s-sorry." He whimpered. I looked over at him but quickly averted my gaze back to the road.

"For what baby?" I asked and I could see him look at his hands from the corner of my eye.

"For those guys back there. I tried to push them off daddy, I really did but they were stronger than me." I quickly pulled the car over to the side of the road and looked at him.

"This isn't your fault baby. Those guys had no right to do what they did." My tone was still a little harsh but had softened quite a bit.

"Then why are you mad daddy?" He asked, finally looking at me.

I pulled him onto my lap, making him squeal out in surprise. "Because they shouldn't touch what's mine." I growled and his cheeks turned a bright pink. He smiled and I leaned down and softly kissed his neck. "You know your mine right?"

"Of course daddy. I'm yours and Masters and Lukeys." He giggled. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"That's right baby."

I pulled back and smiled at him, pecking his lips. He smiles and goes to sit back in his seat when I get a look at his wrist.

I growl and grab his arm. He looks at me confused until he sees the purple handprint that's appeared since we left the mall.

"He left a mark on you." I glared at his wrist then before he could say anything, I pulled him back on my lap.

I started to kiss down his neck and bite lightly. If that guy was leaving a mark, then fine. But I would make marks of my own.

He whimpered but not in pain like the dick head from the mall made him.

No I could make him whimper and squirm in pleasure as he begged for me. Which was exactly what was happening at the moment.

"A little eager aren't we?" I asked as he started to grind down on me. I threw my head back and moaned as he started rubbing down harder. "So good baby."

"Please daddy." He whimpered and I hardened at the look of absolute desperation on his face and in his voice.

"Not yet baby. You gotta wait till we get home. Now sit back down for daddy."

He whined and I slapped his thigh lightly. "Now." I growled and he whimpered, but obliged.

"Trust me baby, when we get home I'm going to destroy you but I don't think master and Lukey would want to be left out would they?" I saw him shift some at my words and knew my first sentence had turned him on more.

"Yes daddy but hurry please." He whined and I chuckled.

"Trust me baby I will."

I started the car once more and sped home, definitely going over the speed limit. But the whole ride there, I kept my hand on his thigh, squeezing every time he squirmed.

QOTC: Do you have any siblings?

A: I have 3 myself, a older sister and two younger brothers. :-) we're all close and get along well. Thank god

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia