Chapter 1

Hey my lovely dear readers! 

I hope you are doing good and things are safe for you, where ever you are :) 

I wanted to share an important update with you all. Well, I have been thinking about this since a long time and recently got some feedback which kinda fast forwarded this decision. So the news is that I have decided to give my story, What Dreams Are Made Of (WDAMO) a new name. I have changed the title and the cover page of my story. Its now called 'Sunset At Sarsen Stones'!

I am not sure if this is the right thing to do or not. It may end up confusing some of my readers who may be looking for my book thru its name WDAMO. Especially for the re-reads (I keep receiving a lot of messages from people who are reading the story again). 

It might be a bit troublesome for some and for some time. But I really wanted to try this out. And if there is anything I have learnt from Wattpad, it is that life is all about trying and experimenting. I mean, I wouldn't ever know if I didn't try, right?

So here goes the new look of my story. In case you come across someone struggling with the name change, please do help them in the right direction. Its the same story - Chrissy & Nikloi, my all-time favs :) Old wine in a new bottle (ha ha ha ha)

Anyways, I do hope this change doesn't upset any one of you but if for some reason it does, I am sorry. Pls connect with me on DM so that I can understand you better. Like I said earlier, its an experiment; nothing is permanent.

Well, that's all for today. I continue to love you to the moon and back. Take care!

Love,

Anna

And now, please enjoy the story!

*******************************

And he covered her lips completely with his.

Chrissy was too shocked to realize what was happening. She hated this man with all her guts, and he had ignored her till now, as if she didn't exist. So, what changed suddenly? Why was Nikloi Swaroski, her worst enemy, kissing her?

She couldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams that Nikloi Swaroski or for that matter, any man would kiss her like this. She was not the one to make men's head turn. Hell, she was not even stared at! So why was he kissing her?

Her brain raked through her senses to answer the questions raiding her mind. But even as she struggled, she was pulled out of her shocked state by an urgent tug at her lower lip. Nikloi Swaroski was gently biting her lips to force her to open her mouth. She felt too claustrophobic along with a great surge of fear. Fear gave rush to adrenaline which quickly gave way to anger.

How dare he kiss me? She scowled. Pushing against him with all her might, using her hands, fists and legs, she twisted and writhed as much she could in the limited space they were in. That's when she heard a voice, his voice. "Be still," he said.

She was stunned.

He asked me to be still? While he was ravaging my lips as if I were was a candy on his conference room table? No!

She continued with her struggle to free herself and slammed her right fist into his chest. He groaned and muttered something like a curse. She wasn't sure. But then she heard him gritting against his teeth, his lips still glued to hers, "Are you deaf, girl? I said, BE STILL."