Chapter 54 - Epilogue - The Dream Wedding

So my dear lovely friends, as promised, here is the epilogue for the Chris-Nik happy ending. 

I hope you enjoy it. Read it along with another lovely song that fits this place perfectly - I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes... 

Enjoy!

*****************************

Chrissy was dressed in an exquisite white silk gown flowing in masses of volume around her delicate frame. It was a shoulder-less gown, showing off her creamy white shoulders. Chrissy was initially concerned about the shoulder cut but finally gave in to the allure of the dress. She paired it with a short white jacket covering her skin show. The jacket served one more purpose.

Nikloi wanted her to go for one of heavily crafted gowns while she preferred the more simple and subtle look with its beauty lying in the magnificent folds around the skirt, especially at the back, leaving a beautiful tail. In the end, they had agreed for a heavily embroided and sparkling bodice however, having minimal work around the skirt. Instead, the skirt of the gown was covered in folds of soft white satin. The jacket helped her cover the glittering bodice, giving her a more subdued & delicate look.

(Image of Chrissy's wedding gown - bodice & jacket)

Her hairs were tied up in a fashionable bun at the back of her head

Her hairs were tied up in a fashionable bun at the back of her head. The only jewellery piece she was wearing was her mother's pearl earrings she had worn for her first party at Nikloi's hotel and the engagement ring Nikloi had put on her finger less than three weeks back. In all, she was looking like an ethereal beauty. She was an angel, Nikloi's angel.

(Chrissy's wedding gown - full)

As she walked down the aisle, holding Richard's arm, all she could see was the dashing man standing at the altar, looking impeccably dapper in his black tuxedo, paired with a black tie under a crispy white shirt

As she walked down the aisle, holding Richard's arm, all she could see was the dashing man standing at the altar, looking impeccably dapper in his black tuxedo, paired with a black tie under a crispy white shirt. Having Richard walk her down the aisle was her choice but it was their joint way of truly forgiving him.

Richard was honoured to walk with Chrissy. He had known her for relatively a short period but the girl had profound impact on him making him really make sense of his life. He had not been on the right side of things very often but the young and blessed girl had made him value thigs which mattered. He really wanted Chrissy and Nikloi to be happy forever. And he was hopeful, just like the two of them, he too would find his soulmate one day. And he wanted to be prepared for her rather than be lost in the petty selfish world he had been living till now. When and how love would find was for another story, but the focus was on the bride and the groom, Chrissy and Nikloi.