Message from the Author

Hi Dear Lovely Readers,

Yeah, I know its kinda surprise to have a separate part as a message from the author and I don't do this usually but I had this request and I wanted to say it out loud, so you don't miss it :)

I really thought about it and I had lot of views whether to do this and yes, its kinda difficult for the person that I am but in the end I decided to go ahead.

So here it goes.

Writing was never a planned thing for me but it happened. And you guys have made each and every second spent writing this book, really worth it. I had started erratically, but your love and encouragement made me get more regular and helped me take the story forward in a more structured way. 

Thank you, really, thanks a lot for all the love and support you guys have been showering forever.  I sincerely appreciate everything that you guys have been doing to share your affection with me. This love gives me the feeling that I can make this request from you guys. 

(Till now was not the difficult part. in fact, its the tonic to my writer's soul :))

Ok, so uptill recently, I was new to wattpad but now guys I have understood some of the ways this works. Few weeks back, my story climbed upto rank  #250 in the hot list in Romance category and that's when I understood that the hot list ranking is a combination of number of reads, votes and comments and it changes every day. Quite basic, I know. But I figured it only recently (guess I am no longer very young :)

Nevertheless, having been in the list, I now have this urge to see this book move further up (Selfish, I know but don't judge me). 

So here is the thing. I need you all (including all my silent sweeties) to read, comment, vote as much as they can to elevate this story up the hot list. And share the book in all your groups, friends, circles, etc to get more and more people to read and like the story. I don't know anyone on wattpad and I depend on the love and support from my readers to make it higher up. 

Obviously, all of the above applies only if you like the story to do any of this for me :)

So get all your ammunition out to take this story right to the top list. I don't have too many chapters to go, hence the desperate call. It's now or never, guys ;)

I am really counting on you guys. Let's do it together!!!

Love,

Anna

P.S. It goes without saying that if any of you has any request from me, I'll do my best to meet it :)