New Story Update

Norberto Fritz is 34 & a renowned but eccentric painter.

Melanie Griffin is 19 & a girl in desperate need of money.

When she is approached by the painter's agent, she agrees to become his model to earn quick money. Easy as it may sound, she has been briefed he is not one of the easiest people to work with, having his never-ending idiosyncrasies, at times, fits of rage and delirium. And on top of that, she will have to overcome her inhibitions and shed her clothes for his semi nudes paintings.

What she hasn't been told is that he doesn't do semi-nudes. He does only nudes!

And that's not all. Her recruiter also missed another small detail. His models don't just fuel his paintings, they fuel his manhood too!!!

Will Melanie survive the strange painter's brush on her vulnerable body and soul?

Read When Love & Hate Collide to find the answer as Melanie Griffin meets Norberto Fritz leading him to create his masterpiece called Life.

***************************************

Dear Lovely Readers,

Now that WDAMO is over, did you guys miss me? Honestly, I missed you guys & our uploading schedule a lot. So here I am, back with another story. 

given above is the curtain raiser for my new book, When Love & Hate Collide.

What do you guys think of it?  (author keeping fingers crossed...)

I shall be posting the first chapter online soon. So do let me know if you find this interesting. 

I am compelled to decide which one to choose between this or UK's Sydney as my next Wattpad published book. So a little help would be highly appreciated :)

Till then, keep smiling and reading!

Love,

Anna