Chapter 31 - Yacht Party

Author Note

Star Cast Poll in Chapter 29 is still OPEN.

Keep voting to choose your favourite actors to play Chrissy and Nikloi. and in case anyone has any suggestions for other characters, feel free to comment on that too.

I am waiting to hear from you all!!!

Also before I go forward, I am so excited to share the wonderful video created by pinkvenza for What Dreams Are Made Of. This is just amazing. I can't thank you enough. Believe me, this means the world to me! Thanks so much pinkvenza

For others who still have views on who should play Chrissy and Nikloi, cast your vote on Star Cast Poll and let us all know  quickly. Poll ends on 11th March 2018.

****************************************

Chrissy and Linda went to the yacht together. Chrissy did not know the address and therefore Linda had decided that they should go together. Chrissy was more than happy for the company. Linda was the only person she could be comfortable with in such a gathering. In spite of having worked in such an upscale hotel for so long and working with high class people, she was still never at ease around them.

Linda was dressed in an elegant black dress that was hugging her figure and ended just below her knees. She was looking very classy and Chrissy was concerned about her choice of dress initially. But Linda complimented on her look and said she was looking very fresh and youthful, just what suited their party venue. Chrissy knew Linda wouldn't praise her if she didn't mean it and so both the girls reached the place bright and sunny, just like the weather.

To her yet another surprise, Chrissy found the place to be decked up with highly dressed up people. In spite of Linda's encouragement, she was no longer confident about her dress. She was also surprised with the number of people at the yacht. It was a large yacht but she never knew that a yacht could accommodate so many people. She had thought, the party was meant for the team working on the project but there were many more than just the team. There were people from the media as well.

Since the weather was nice, most of the people had assembled on the deck. That's where Chrissy saw Nikloi. He was looking extremely attractive in a white linen shirt and dark trousers. She had never seen him dressed so casually. He wasn't sporting a tie and his collar buttons were undone, giving him a very relaxed yet extremely sexy look. He was surrounded by ladies as usual who seems to be holding onto his each word like from the bible.

Chrissy moved to a corner and found that she could watch him, without being bothered about his watchful eyes or anyone else's. She enjoyed the view from the distance, drinking all his beauty to her heart's content. But the dream couldn't last long when she saw Richard Susshell come over to Nikloi and took him away to meet some important guest. She didn't like the man one bit and got one more reason to dislike him.

She was looking for a quiet place to park herself for rest of the time she planned to be here, when she was stopped by a skimpily dressed Susan Malkovish. She was wearing a blue dress with two strips of a delicate cloth crossing over her breasts and tied at the back of her neck. On the other end, the two strips went around her waist and joined the short skirt at her back. The dress was just barely covering her breasts leaving the entire upper body bare. Chrissy was aghast looking at her but Susan seems to be enjoying all the attention.