Chapter 50 - The Announcement

Dear Lovely Readers,

Chapter 50! Phew! Half century completed. I don't believe I have written 50 chapters for this book!!! But wait, that is not the most important part of this chapter...

Guys, What Dreams Are Made Of is coming to an end! This is the third last chapter!!! Believe me, I don't want it to end either :( I have been living Chrissy and Nikloi for so long now, they are both real to me and as I update and complete this book here on Wattpad, I feel as if I am going to part with them :(

But at the same time, I owe it them to complete their story to the world. So enjoy the last few days of Chris-Nik! I hope you enjoy every second of them!!!

Love,

Anna

*****************************

Chrissy and Nikloi left the hotel in his car and went to his home. Mrs Smith was staying with Mrs Clark at Swaroski Residence. They reached there quickly and went in together. Both her mother and Mrs Clark were too happy to see Chrissy. Mrs Smith couldn't stop herself from being overwhelmed, tears running down her face, on seeing her dear daughter well after the dreadful incident.

She had never wanted to leave her side but Nikloi had insisted that she stay with his aunt at his place. She had seen it in his eyes, that his concern was genuine. Knowing that he would take care of her daughter, she had finally agreed because she didn't want to cause him any more trouble. He had not said it, but she could see he was deeply affected by Chrissy's state. She decided it was better to be away, lest she herself falls sick and instead of being able to help her daughter, she would become a burden to Nikloi.

So she had come home but her heart had been stuck at the hospital. Seeing her daughter walk in with Nikloi was a delight to her eyes and she expressed her happiness by shedding those stupid tears which had been threatening her since the time she had heard of the news of Chrissy's hospitalization.

Chrissy had hugged her mother and both the Smith ladies had, as usual, silently communicated their love to each without any need of words. When they had both calmed down, Chrissy had felt far better.

Mrs Clark had feigned ignorance initially, being upset with Chrissy for doing the vanishing act but had quickly hugged the girl who was so dear to her. She was too happy to finally see her again and warned her never ever to try ignoring her or else she may take it seriously.

Chrissy found that Mrs Clark had been especially attentive to her mother's needs and both the ladies had become quite comfortable with each other in such a short span of time. All three of them were sitting on the couch, with Nikloi standing a little away near the window, when Henry had walked in on the happy company.

Seeing Chrissy he had quickly come to her and pulled her up from the couch, "Chrissy, are you all right? I was so worried for you." He said, his voice full of concern and real fear.

Chrissy wanted to allay his fears but to her own shock, she saw Henry's face was bruised up at a number of places. He still had bandage around his head and he was walking with a limp. Focussing on his leg, she realized his left leg was actually covered in a red thick plaster like scroll.

"Oh Henry! What did they do to you? You look so..", she was unable to complete her words because of the deep pain in her heart. Henry had to go through all this because of her. She felt guilty and miserable.

Mrs Clark had also got up from her place and was next to Henry to give him support. "You shouldn't be walking around, young man. Doctor told you to stay in bed for a week", she said, urging him to sit down on the couch.