You're Mine {DeanxReader}

A metal chair flew past your head and crashed into the wall beside you. You flinched away from the loud noise before looking up.

"For Christ's sake Dean!" You glared at the heaving man in front of you. "They're fucking rumours!"

He looked around the room manically with wide eyes. His fingers were outstretched before they curled into fists as he pummelled at the concrete wall. The stone crumbled and cracked.

"I'm sick of hearing these things," he paused to catch his breath, "Especially from other people like that fucker 'Miz' or that stuck up prat 'Tyler Breeze'." He pulled a face whilst speaking their names, throwing his hands in the air.

" 'Did you hear that Ambrose's chick is supposedly seeing Roman behind his back?' " Dean mocked in an unfamiliar voice, finishing his performance with another pounding at the beaten wall.

You yanked at your hair and groaned in frustration. Dean watched you with narrow eyes.
"Since when did you start believing every word that came out of Tyler's mouth anyway? You constantly go on about how he's full of shit!" You scream across the room. "I'm sick of these outbursts Dean! You're really pissing me off!"

His hands shot to his sides as he strode towards you, backing you up against the wall. He shook in anger whilst glaring down at you from inches away.
"Oh I'm pissing you off? I'm terribly sorry." His words curved towards the end as he smirked.

He continued to grin down at you as you watched him in confusion.
"Dean, your mood swings are giving me whiplash." You spoke quietly, raising an eyebrow. His tongue darted to between his teeth as he smiled widely.
He took a deep breath and a couple of steps back.

"Yeah, you're right. I overreacted. I apologise." His hands gestured around him as he spoke quickly. The room was silent and there was a growing discomfort inside of you.

"I-I... Uh..." You stuttered, trying to grasp an understanding of his view on the situation. Dean watched in amusement as you stood lost for words. His gaze fell to the floor as he let out a low chuckle.

His head snapped back up. His eyes were set on yours.
"Dean?" Your voice was a whisper as you stood under his stare. You breathed heavily when he practically ran towards you. He laughed when you flinched.

"Of course, I believe you. You wouldn't cheat on me. Especially not with Roman." His booming laughter echoed around the room. "But just to be sure..." You dared a glance at him and were met by an evil grin.

He lifted you by your waist and held you a couple of feet up against the wall.
"Better leave my mark. My scent." He breathed harshly into your ear. "Kind of like marking my territory. To make sure no one else gets a crazy idea like... Like, taking what's mine."

This side of Dean terrified you, but it also made you weak with desperation. And he knew it.

You gasped as he ducked his head to your neck, biting and sucking at the soft skin. You gritted your teeth and grabbed the back of his neck. There was no hope of stopping him now, but even if there was, you wouldn't.

You whimpered as he hungrily kissed you neck and jawline. He pulled away to look at his work. A small smile notified you that marks were definitely made.

He forcefully grabbed your chin pushed his tongue into your mouth. You moaned as he took full control of the kiss. With his free hand, he ran his fingers across your stomach and around your waist. He pulled you closer to him, keeping you there in a firm grip.