Reassurance {SethxReader}

---

"Are you still nervous?" Seth glanced sideways at you, speeding along the motorway.

"A little." You replied shakily. Seth huffed and reached across to you.

"Don't be, I promise you'll be fine." He rested his hand on your thigh and squeezed reassuringly, "They're gonna love you." You took a deep breath and leaned back in your seat.

"I really hope so."

The car pulled up to the driveway of an impressive looking house. Before you realised he'd left the car, Seth had opened the door beside you and was stood behind it.

"T-Thanks." You stuttered, climbing out. He grasped your waist and led you to the front door. The three-story house towered above you. Seth pressed the bell beside the door and a noise sounded from inside the house.

A commotion could be heard inside before two figures appeared behind the frosted glass. The door swung open and a small woman beamed from behind.

"Hello!" She smiled widely and motioned for the man behind her to move closer. "Come in! Come in!" She spoke excitedly.

A lean man appeared next to her, peering curiously over a pair of glasses. He met your gaze and smiled warmly.

Seth guided you inside of the house, moving his hand from your waist to your lower back.

"Mom, Dad this is (Y/N)." Seth spoke confidently. His mother clasped her hands together and leaned into the man beside her.

"It's so lovely to finally meet you! Dinner is almost ready if you would like to go to the dining room." She motioned to the end of the corridor.

--

You breathed shakily as you sat at the table, Seth taking a seat next to you.
He grabbed your hand under the table and stroked you with his thumb. You glanced up and met his calming smile.

"So, (Y/N), Seth tells me you work for the WWE too?" Seth's father spoke to you from across the table. Your mind raced as you tried to compile an answer.

"Yes, I do. It's a lot of fun, and it gives us a lot to talk about." You glance sideways at Seth. His father smiles at you and then at Seth.

"She's amazing, you should've seen her fighting Brie the other night-" Seth rambled as his mother walked in with a steaming bowl.

"Now Seth, what have I told you about talking about your wrestling at the dinner table." She tutted, silencing Seth. You stifled a laugh.

Seth sighed and quickly changed the subject.
"What's for dinner?" He pulled the lid off of the large bowl in the middle of the table.

"Spaghetti. I hope you're all hungry because I made cheesecake as well!"

--

"See? That wasn't so bad." Seth said as he scrubbed at another plate. He handed it to you and you began drying it.

"Yeah, your parents are so sweet." You smiled at him, placing the plate in the cupboard above.

"They really like you, obviously. Who wouldn't." Seth smirked, hip-bumping you. You laughed and stumbled to the side.

"How're you kids doing?" Seth's mother appeared in the doorway. You both spun around.

"Fine! We're all finished now I think." Seth answered, pulling the plug out of the sink and letting the water run away.

You followed Seth to the front door.

"It was lovely having you over, please feel free to come over any time!" Seth's mother stepped towards you, hugging you tightly. His father stood idly behind, reaching out to shake your hand. Shaking his hand, you smiled up at him.

"Thank you for having us, the dinner was lovely." You spoke to them as Seth opened the door.

"See you guys, thanks again!" He called before closing the door behind both of you.

You grasped Seth's hand as you strode over to the car. He swung your arm back and forth and breathed deeply. Once at the car, he turned to face you.

He leaned down and kissed you gently.
"I'm really proud of you." His forehead leaned against yours. You could just make out his features through the dark.
You stood on your toes and reached up to kiss him again. His beard grazed against your cheek as he smiled into the kiss.

--

As soon as you reached the house, you made a beeline for the bedroom. After staggering into the room, you collapsed onto the mattress.
The noise of the shower could be heard from the next room.

As much as you loved Seth's parents, this evening was stressful. Your thoughts trailed as you undressed yourself, slipping into an oversized shirt and some shorts.

You fell back onto the bed, lying on your front and propping yourself up with your elbows. You unlocked your phone and started scrolling through.

A hand ran up your leg and rested at your ass, grabbing you firmly and causing you to gasp. Seth crawled above you.

You placed your phone on the cabinet beside the bed and spun around, looking up at a playful Seth. His hair was still damp from the shower, and he wore only a pair of boxers which didn't leave much to the imagination.

He ducked down, kissing hungrily at your neck. Your hands wound their way around his waist.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear. His hands pulled down your shorts and swiftly lifted your shirt over your head.

"I love you too." You smiled, before reaching for his neck and pulling him into a kiss. You used a spare hand to pull down his underwear.

Maintaining the kiss, Seth reached between your legs and rubbed slowly. Your breathing quickened and you pressed yourself against his touch.

He smirked, positioning himself between your legs. You wrapped your legs around his waist in an attempt to speed things up. Seth chuckled,
"Eager, are we?"

He leaned over you and slowly pushed inside you. You furrowed your eyebrows, grabbing Seth's shoulders. He groaned as he thrusted into you.

"Seth." You moaned as you dragged your nails down his back. You locked eyes with him. He pushed further and further into you, leaning his head back.

"Fuck." He grunted breathlessly. He grabbed your waist and pulled you from under him. He then turned onto his back and placed you above him.

Desperate for more, you quickly straddled and lowered yourself onto him. Seth arched his back and grabbed your hips. Tension built up in your stomach.

You rolled your hips, grinding on Seth as he pulled you down onto himself. Becoming tired, you slowed down.

Seth quickly lifted you and placed you face down on the bed. He lifted you to your knees and thrusted into you forcefully.

"Seth!" You moaned loudly as he pressed his full length into you. He threw his head back and groaned loudly as he came, triggering you.

Pleasure washed over you as he pushed into you a couple more times before lying next to you. You tensed and your knees buckled, falling onto Seth's chest. He laughed breathlessly and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He kissed your forehead and pulled the blanket over your shoulders.
"I love you."

---