Say My Name {SethxReader}

---

"Have you got it on yet?" Seth called through the closed door of the bathroom. He had ordered a new range of his own merchandise and had lined you up as a mannequin to try them on.

"Yeah. I think the medium fits best." You called back, admiring the shirt in the mirror, "I like it!"

Seth's laughter could be heard from the next room.
"I'm glad! Come out and let me have a look!"

The door clicked open and you strolled out causally. Seth's folded arms dropped to his sides as he watched you.

You were wearing just his shirt, the hem falling a centimetre or two below your ass. You spun around, observing innocently in the full length mirror which leaned against the wall.

Seth cleared his throat and shifted on his feet.
"Yeah, I-I think it looks great."

Studying his expression, you realised that he was a little over-enthusiastic about the idea of you wearing only his signature shirt. You smirked.

"Are you sure? Because I could always try on a smaller size." You smiled, pulling the bottom of the shirt up past your hips. Seth looked at you with wide eyes. Laughing, you let the shirt fall back down.

"You're such a lightweight when it comes to stuff like this." You strode over to the bed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Seth followed you with his eyes, holding back a smile.

"It means," You turned to face him and folded your arms, "That I could do literally anything, and you'd get turned on." You watched Seth's expression drop at your words.

"That's rich coming from you." Seth stepped towards you, using his height to his advantage and looking down at you, "Who was it again that had to drag me backstage after watching me rip open my shirt on Raw?" He stroked his beard mockingly.

Your cheeks burnt as your mouth fell open. Seth smiled triumphantly.
"And who watched me get a bucket of ice water poured over me yet somehow managed to get wetter than I did?"

You gasped and slapped his chest, trying not to laugh.
"Seth!" You breathed harshly, whilst Seth doubled over in laughter. You composed yourself before an idea sprung to mind. "Okay, I've got an idea to settle this."

Seth stopped laughing and looked up, intrigued.

"Whoever says the others name first loses. There are no rules." You spoke confidentially, Seth smirking and raising his eyebrow at the words 'no rules'.

"Okay then. This shouldn't take long." Seth stepped forwards, placing a hand at the base of your back and the other on the back of your head. His lips pressed harshly against yours.

You breathed into the kiss, allowing a moan to escape your lips which earned a chuckle from Seth. Determined not to lose, you kissed back and placed a hand on his chest. Your hand ran slowly down, resting on the material of his jeans.

Seth tensed and decided to change tactics before you got the better of him. He grabbed your waist and effortlessly lifted you, placing you on the bed behind. You bit your tongue to prevent laughing his name.

Seth leaned over you and lifted your shirt slightly. His cold hand pressed against your stomach before moving to the side, holding you in place.

His other hand wound up in your hair, tugging at it slightly whilst he brushed his lips against your neck.

"You're lasting longer than I expected." Seth whispered into your ear before chuckling lowly. He kissed at the curve of your jawline, sucking on the soft skin, sure to leave marks.

You squirmed under his grasp, desperate not to say his name. Seth watched you struggle.

"Say it. You know you're going to eventually so you may as well say it n-" Whilst he was distracted you knocked his arm from under him. He fell to the side as you slid from underneath.

He looked up at you with an impressed expression. You tried to look confident but ended up giggling.

You pinned him down by straddling him. Seth watched with expectant eyes and a small smile. Slowly, you began grinding on him.

Seth jolted and grabbed your hips, the muscles in his chest and shoulders tensing. He seemed about to say something but hesitated, moaning instead.

You pressed harder and Seth sat up. He kissed you aggressively, as if angry that he was losing. You laughed into his kiss,
"Awh, baby, are you getting angry 'cause you're gonna lose?" You pushed out a pet lip wrapped your arms around Seth's neck. His eyes narrowed and he pursed his lips.

You gasped as Seth threw you up, sitting you backwards on his shoulders. He pushed his head under your shirt, pressing his tongue against you. Your hands pulled at his hair in an attempt to release tension that was quickly building up inside of you.

Seth moved across the bed so that you could lean against the wall for support as he pushed his tongue inside of you. You arched your back against the wall helplessly.
"Se-" You began before biting your lip and letting your head fall forwards.

Seth's beard grazed against your thigh as he smiled. He moved faster, knowing that you were close to losing or giving up all together. One of his hands moved to your back whilst the other moved in between your legs, joining his mouth. After pressing two fingers into you a couple of times, you were close to losing.

Your legs tightened around his shoulders as you came, grinding yourself against his mouth.
"Fuck, Seth!" You groaned, defeated and out of breath. Pleasure washed over you as Seth finished up, pulling away and setting you down on the bed.

You lay down and regained your breath. Seth crawled next to you and propped himself up on one elbow.

You glanced over, and laughed at his wide grin.

"Fine. You won this time." You sighed.

"I think you'll find I win every time." Seth smirked, turning onto his back and folding his arms behind his head.