Daddy's Attention {RomanxDean}

~~~
The light from the television illuminated the dark room as Roman sat with his play-station controller in hand and his back against the sofa. Dean had given up playing, having lost to the Samoan at least a dozen times on his new 'Need For Speed' game. He now watched his boyfriend play from the comfort of the sofa behind him.

"Sure you don't wanna play, kid? Maybe you'll win this time." Roman spoke through his teasing grin.
Dean knocked the larger man's head forward with the palm of his hand, to the amusement of Roman,
"Yes, I'm sure. I don't need you to prove that you're better than me for the hundredth time."

"Aw, is baby mad that he can't beat Daddy at his own game?" Roman raised his arm behind his head to ruffle the irritated boy's hair but Dean pushed his hand away and lay on his back. The use of the pet names roused a hardness between Dean's legs despite his efforts to downplay it. The blonde bit down hard on his bottom lip.

Roman was fully captivated on the game when Dean slid from the couch to sit beside him. Dean looked up at the concentrated face of boy friend and let his eyes wander over his Grecian God-like features; his heavy eyes, his protruding lips, his straight-cut nose and his tied back hair with loose strands which perfectly framed his chiselled jawline.

"You tryna catch flies or something?" Roman's voice intruded on Dean's thoughts as his mouth was pushed shut by the Samoan's hand. Dean growled and turned away, embarrassed at being caught gawking at the beauty of his boyfriend.

He regretted allowing his mind to wander as Dean sat awkwardly to cover up his obvious boner. He dared a glance at Roman who was still consumed in the video-game.

"Hurry up an' finish, I'm bored." Dean emphasised on the last word by dragging it out for an extra five seconds. In reply, Roman simply grumbled and continued pressing buttons on the controller.
Dean rolled his eyes and decided to step up his game.

The comparatively smaller boy placed a hand on his companion's leg in the hope of gaining some well-needed attention. He thought he was successful when Roman smirked and raised an eyebrow, but he refused to give in to Dean's obvious begging.
Dean gritted his teeth and scowled.

So Roman wanted to play, Dean thought, well this wasn't a game he was going to win.

"I was talking to Randy earlier today," Dean started and he knew he was on the right track by the automatic change in Roman's demeanour, "He was telling me about how he wanted to take me to some new club in town. I mean, I think that's what he was talking about, it was hard to concentrate when all I could think about was having him pin me up against a wall an-"

A loud crash sound from the T.V made Dean stop short. Roman's mouth was curled down into a scowl and his nostrils were flaring.
"What's up, Ro?" Dean asked with a fake innocence. Roman downplayed his frustration and resumed the game,

"Nuthin'. Why don't you continue with your story."

Dean grinned childish and cleared his throat.
"What was I saying again? Oh yeah, Randy Orton." The blonde practically moaned the man's name whilst allowing his hand to fall between his parted legs. "I'd let that man do anything to me." Dean began palming himself through his jeans, thinking of the man to his left, but of course he wasn't going to let Roman think that.

A gasp escaped Dean's parted lips when his wrist was pulled away from his hardening bulge. He opened his eyes to find two almost black eyes seeping into his own. Excitement and accomplishment surged through his body.
"Weird, I don't remember Daddy telling you that you could touch yourself." Roman's voice was deadly serious and his tone only added to Dean's arousal. Roman tightened his grip on the boy's wrist. "And I definitely don't remember telling you that you could picture anyone but me pounding your tight, little ass."