Patience Is A Virtue {SethxReader}

The muffled sound of a familiar theme song blared from the main arena whilst you sat backstage. A smile spread across your face as Seth appeared in the doorway. He jogged over, hoisting a heavy belt over his shoulder.

"Hey! Did you watch the show?" He grinned.

"I sure did," You motioned to the large screen on the wall above, "Well done!"

Seth glanced to the floor, laughing.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Comin' with me to get my bags?" He motioned over his shoulder to a hallway which lead to the locker-rooms.

---

After hastily spinning the dial on the locker a couple of times, Seth grabbed his bags and set them down.
You pushed yourself up and sat on a low row of lockers, swinging your feet back and forth.
"So, what do you wanna do tonight?" You ask, pulling out your phone and scrolling through the first app that opened.

You gasped and almost dropped your phone when you felt Seth appear in front of you. He chuckled lowly,
"I know what I wanna do tonight."
His mouth curled into a smile as he watched you react.

He stood between your legs and placed a hand either side of you, resting them on the lockers.
"And what is that exactly?" You asked innocently whilst smiling up at him.

Seth pursed his lips. He shifted his hand and placed it around your thigh, before slowly running it up. You immediately tensed when he reached the hem of your skirt.

He grinned and watched your expression as he ran his fingers along your inner thigh.
"Seth, I-I think we should wait until we get home, I-" You stopped mid-sentence when Seth's fingers traced the material of your underwear.

Your hands grabbed the edge of the locker as he pressed against the already wet material.
"And to think you wanted to wait until we got home, baby, I doubt you'd have lasted that long." Seth spoke lowly in your ear.

His fingers slipped under the material and you gasped at the contact, earning another laugh from him.
He slowly pressed two fingers into you, catching your moan with a kiss. You kissed back before pulling away momentarily.

"S-Seth you should lock the d-" You were cut off by a change in pace as you bit your lip to prevent calling out.

Seth ignored your words and focused intently on the task at hand.
He curved his fingers, causing you to moan loudly,
"Seth!"

He smirked, kissing you aggressively to silence you. You moaned into his kiss as he smiled in triumph.

You arched your back as Seth pushed further into you. His hand reached to your back to support you.

Tension built up in your stomach as you came closer.
"Fuck, Seth." You whispered as you grasped onto his forearm.

He moved to kneel down, pressing his tongue against you. He worked his hand and his mouth together, causing you to grab his hair.
A few final movements pushed you over the edge.

You groaned as waves of pleasure washed over you, jerking at Seth's touch, suddenly extremely sensitive.
Seth's eyes widened and he kissed you again, attempting to quieten you.

Your breaths heaved into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck holding yourself up.
Seth smiled innocently and stepped back.
"So, do you know what you wanna do tonight yet?"

You laughed and leaned back on you arms.
"You're frickin' lucky no one walked in. I tried to tell you to lock the door."

As if on queue, the door swung open. Dean Ambrose strode in and walked past to his locker. You glanced at Seth with wide eyes and tried to compose yourself.
"Hey guys." Dean spoke, before glancing up and looking between you two. His eyes narrowed as he swung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Hey, Dean." Seth smiled before reopening his locker and shuffling a few things around in an attempt to look casual.

Dean studied your expression intently. You smiled back and turned to watch Seth.

Cautiously, Dean walked back towards the door.
"I'll... See you guys around." He spoke before closing the door behind him.

You sighed loudly. Seth spun around laughing.
"At least he wasn't a couple of minutes sooner, right?"

"You think that's funny, Rollins?" You hopped off of the lockers, biting back a smile.
Seth stepped past you and leaned against the wall. An idea for revenge sprung to mind.

You squatted down to the bag in front of him and began rifling through it whilst Seth opened his phone. Whilst distracted, you reached for the top of his jeans and began edging them down.

Seth jumped and looked down.
"Woah, hang on, what are-" The tables turned as Seth was cut off.
After pulling down his black jeans, you moved to his underwear, pulling them past his already hard member.

Without warning you grabbed it, taking it in your mouth, causing Seth to grab the back of your head. He seemed to consider pushing you back, but instead held you in place.

You moved your head back and forth, moving your tongue around him. Seth cursed under his breath.
He grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling you closer.
"Fuck." He breathed as his head fell back onto the wall behind him.

You smirked. Revenge was sweet.

The door crashed open.
"I forgot my jacket." Dean's gravelly voice echoed into the room. "Holy shit." You quickly turned around to find Dean, standing with his mouth open staring at you and Seth.

Seth awkwardly tried to cover himself. Dean glanced around the room, but couldn't avert his gaze for long.
"I... I, um." Dean tried to speak. He walked forward a couple of paces and grabbed a black, leather jacket from the bench in the middle of the room.

He held it up, "I, uh, just needed this. Sorry." He swiftly turned and paced back to the door.
He quickly glanced back over his shoulder before leaving,
"You guys should seriously lock the door or something." He smirked before leaving, closing the door behind him.

You warily looked up at Seth, who was bright red. He pulled his pants back up before glaring down at you. Your hands raised in defence.

"That was not my fault." You rushed.

Seth lunged towards you and picked you up. You squealed as he lifted you over his shoulder, carrying you out of the room.

"We should wait until we get home." He mumbled.