Detention {RomanxReader}

---

"And so from this, we can deduct that Shakespeare wanted his protagonist to be presented as..." Your voice trailed off as a low chuckle sounded from the back of the classroom. "Mr Reigns. Would you care to add anything?"

You folded your arms expectantly as the young man winked at a giggling girl and turned to face the front of the class. He puckered his lips, staring you down.
"Well, Miss Hensen, as interesting as this class is," He mocked, earning a low laugh from the students, "I think you're doing just fine on your own." He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms, clearly impressed with himself.

You titled your head to the side, watching him take comfort in the attention.
"I wasn't asking you for my own benefit. Please, go ahead. What can you interpret from the novel? If you're struggling for ideas why don't you just read out from the notes you've been taking?" You sat back on your desk, waiting for Roman to make a snarky reply.

He sat up in his chair, leaning on his forearms. His gaze fell to the sheet of paper in front of him, before looking back up to you.

"You have, of course, been taking notes haven't you, Mr Reigns?" You brought your fist to rest under your chin. Roman cleared his throat and looked around him for support.

You stood and made your way down the aisles until you reached his desk, which bared a sheet of lined paper with only 'Roman' scrawled messily in the corner.

You sighed and tutted. Roman glanced up at you from his seat with somewhat menacing eyes. You were momentarily caught in his gaze. Removing all distracting thoughts from your mind, you stalked back to the front of the room.

"I'll see you at 4:30 back in this classroom." You scribbled on a detention note and placed it on his desk. One of Roman's friends patted him on the back, and Roman swiped behind him, catching his friends arm and shoving him.

You held back a laugh, catching Roman's eye. He looked down at his paper, smirking.

--

The door to the classroom burst open and the large figure of Roman strolled in. He threw his backpack down on the desk and kicked back the chair, falling back into it.

You raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to settle. He stared back. You coughed, looking away.

"Write up notes for sections two and three. Once you've done that you're free to go." You took a seat at your desk, which was positioned in front of Roman's.

He nodded slowly, grabbing a pen and opening the book before him. You observed him as he worked, watching how he periodically licked his lips and ran his fingers through his long hair.

A feeling of dread washed over you as you began to feel lightheaded. You couldn't think of a student like that.

Not that Roman was built like a typical student, at 6'3 he stood head and shoulders with the others. His tank top revealed bulging muscles, which bared the outlines of a tattoo sleeve. The thoughts which filled your mind left you dizzy and thankful that you were sitting down.

When you snapped back to reality, you found that your hand was positioned between your legs, pressing against the material of your underwear. You hesitated when you went to move it away, pressing down lightly.

Your head fell back slightly with the contact. Roman shifted his position and looked up. Innocently, you smiled back and looked down at the work in front of you. Roman eyed you suspiciously before returning to his writing.

You let out a sigh of relief and continued pressing under your skirt, the need for pleasure overriding the guilt of what you were doing.

Whilst distracted, Roman had become curious. With his head facing down, he looked across at you cautiously. He bit his lip, taking a deep breath and shifting awkwardly in his chair.

You attempted to hide the fact that you were out of breath and looked over at Roman. He was sat back in his chair, his jaw clenched and his gaze set on you.

"Can I help you, M-Mr Reigns?" You spoke softly. Roman stood to his feet, the chair screeching across the wooden floor. He watched you carefully.

There was a clear bulge in his jeans, as the realisation that he knew what you were doing washed over you.
"Yes, you can." He mumbled before pushing his desk aside, grabbing you by the waist. You gasped as you were effortlessly lifted onto your desk.

His lips crashed into yours. You breathed into the kiss, grasping his shoulders for support. You could feel his member on your thigh as he stood in front of you.

His large hand pushed under your skirt, grabbing your soaked underwear and pulling them down past your knees. You grabbed his hair in one of your fists as he undid his belt, letting his jeans fall down.

Roman continued kissing you, his tongue pressing into your mouth and across your lips. When you looked back down, his underwear was around his knees and his unsurprisingly large cock was resting in his hand.

You repositioned yourself, lining your hips up with his. Without warning, Roman thrusted forcefully into you. You yelped, digging your nails into his biceps. He smirked as he grasped your hips and pulled you into his thrusts.

His hands pushed you down onto the desk. Your legs wrapped around his waist, tightening with each motion. Roman grunted, pushing further and further into you.

"Shit." He mumbled as he threw his head back. Your breaths were heaving as you moaned through his rough actions.
Roman pulled out and flipped you onto your front, bending you over the edge of the desk. Your fingers gripped the table tightly.

He entered again, thrusting until his hips were colliding with yours.
"Fuck, Roman." You groaned. He chuckled breathlessly.
"What happened to 'Mr Reigns'?"
You smirked at his reply.

He sped up as you both came closer. He wound his hand up in your hair, pulling you backwards. You moaned loudly as a knotting sensation built up in your stomach.

Roman's thrusts became sloppy but more powerful as he came closer to orgasming. He dug his fingers into your hips as he released himself inside of you.

His final thrusts were enough to send you over the edge as your walls tightened around him.
"Roman!" You called out as your vision blurred and you tightened your grip on the desk. Pleasure surged through you.

Roman pulled away and staggered back. Propping himself up on a table behind him. Liquids spilled out of you and ran down your legs as you lay breathless.

After several moments of catching your breath you turned around and composed yourself. You pulled your underwear back up and smoothened your hair.

Roman smiled across at you, leaning cockily on the table behind.
You laughed, your head falling forward.

"You didn't finish your work." You motioned to the half empty sheet which was now on the floor. Roman glanced at the floor. You grabbed a pen and wrote on another detention sheet and smirked.

"I guess you'll have to finish it tomorrow."

---

 {Smut Book}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें